Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Tanu, I just saw that you posted this
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Shammu see this...did i made this like you instructed me😛

sooo mean...ROFLROFL, Gunz is going to love it 😛😛 and I'm gonna keep quoting this picture every other day so it comes on each page 😈

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ranu -  shammu asked tanu to make it and using Gunthy's identity to meet Charu...😛...its actually a twin damage for Gunthy and Shammu...rofl
Shemmo thumbnail
Unga ellaraiyum vanthu vachukiren😆
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shammu u got pass mark in second test also.now  noone will tease u.

tamil save u.na
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Karthi
🤣🤣Shammu is super hyper and i was laughing mad seeing her reaction and imagining other things she did😛
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

@ Karthi :Shammu is super hyper and i was laughing mad seeing her reaction and imagining other things she did

shammu apadiyae semma happy pola. Truly After watching that scene i rememebered shamz and her 7 th sense only.
Shemmo thumbnail
🥳Yay, TA superb👏 Hahahaaha, im so happy and hyper🤣

Yess Karthi, i passed my second test tooo😆🥳 Hahaha seventh sense ah? Apdi onnu enaku irukunu innuma nambuthu intha ulagam?🤣
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tanuuu 😡 😡 😡...what a creative idea with pei's picture and the food item she ordered for her guest 😡😡. I think i won't be able to eat any pizza ot burger items after i read this without thinking about pei 🤢 😆. Tanu darling, unakku apdi enna oru happiness to join me with the one i hate the most . You are sooo mean 😡 and evil to Charu-hater. You should be nice to me as you are also a Charu-Hater like me . But you joined with Pei- lover and damaged mee 😭 😭 😭.

@Shammyyy...oh Shammyy...you had tests abt  this stupid cake scene 😲 and i joined you unknowingly...nice lol 😛. But happy we both passed 🤗.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

@Tanuuu 😡 😡 😡...what a creative idea with pei's picture and the food item she ordered for her guest 😡😡. I think i won't be able to eat any pizza ot burger items after i read this without thinking about pei 🤢 😆.

🤣🤣🤣 ithuthaan we want...u know what is mine and shammu's goal😛...keep guessing and  we will post that soon🤗

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

@Tanuuu 😡 😡 😡...what a creative idea with pei's picture and the food item she ordered for her guest 😡😡. I think i won't be able to eat any pizza ot burger items after i read this without thinking about pei 🤢 😆. Tanu darling, unakku apdi enna oru happiness to join me with the one i hate the most . You are sooo mean 😡 and evil to Charu-hater. You should be nice to me as you are also a Charu-Hater like me . But you joined with Pei- lover and damaged mee 😭 😭 😭.

@Shammyyy...oh Shammyy...you had tests abt  this stupid cake scene 😲 and i joined you unknowingly...nice lol 😛. But happy we both passed 🤗.

Guns, if its about you then Tans is more creative😆 Omg, but Charu loves you kaaa😍

Who is here pei-lover? Enaku theriyatha person?😲

Gunsss, enna song ithu? Shammyy ohh Shammyy??🤣 Yaayyy,🥳 They tested my confidence level, but waste agalaa😆 Yesss🤗

But im still angry with you😈
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago