Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gunthyyy...Shammu decided to change  her name into Charu if you are not logging this week...she said that bacause she got that much nambikkai on u aam...u cant stay with out saying hi to us atleast nu...so your darling sister Shammu...Charu aa change aagaa koodathu na pls log ok aa🤣😛
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Gunthyyy...Shammu decided to change  her name into Charu if you are not logging this week...she said that bacause she got that much nambikkai on u aam...u cant stay with out saying hi to us atleast nu...so your darling sister Shammu...Charu aa change aagaa koodathu na pls log ok aa🤣😛

OMG Tanu, ithu eppo sonnen??? Haiyayooo, my life gone😆 Guns Guns, plss log log log, illathi me will turn into a psycho tooo.. Plsss logg...😭

Tansss, ihu😡 What a rumour😆
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Charu, oh sorry...Shammu nee thapicha...ROFL gunz commented...😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Charu, oh sorry...Shammu nee thapicha...ROFL gunz commented...😆

Yay, Tansss eppudiii???🤣

Guns, ILU🤗
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...i did not know that sth abt me and Shammy changing her name was gg on in this thread. Just now got to read it. Awww Shammyyy...you rly told this aa 😲...you would not have been able to log into IF if you had changed your name to Charu 😈. I would have banned you with that username 😛. Lol...awww now you are saved 🤗.

@Tanu...rombha nandri 😡. I did not log in for few days...athukkulla you are telling that you don't know someone called Gunthy nu 😭 😭. You don't even remember me 😔 but i was thinking about you quite often. Po Tanu unkooda pechu ka 😡 .

Rombha paasama ennai call pannareeenga nu paatha...i got shocked 😲. You both called me with lot of damages 😭 😛. Sigh sigh, what kind of sisies i have 😛.

Ahhh Ranu...i don't know what happened to me last night 😕. I dreamt of you 😆. You saw me on the streets in my place and came to me. I was too shocked to believe it and asked you what you were doing in my country. And the reason you told me why you were there made me 😲...you had to visit a dentist and that is why you came to Switzerland 🤣 🤣. Before i could hug you in my dream, my mom woke me up and asked me why i do look like a loose in the early morning What a weird and sammandham illama oru dream right? 😕 Aiyooo okie i know i know srsly i have gone mad .
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gunz, 😲😲😲 really? hahahhahaahahha.

But I had a dream of me of losing two of my teeth and looking like an old paati with no teeth and I got scared and woke up... maybe my dream continued in urs 😕😕

Canada illatha dentists, Swissla irukruraangalo?
Shemmo thumbnail
Ewww no Gunsss..Naan apdi sollave illa. Tans wrote it to tease me. Hope her plan failss. But u came and made it fail😃🥳

OMG what a dream?🤣 Sooper dream😃 Paavam antha dentist😆 Hahahahaaha, the best would be if u said Rans came to search for T&T, as she knows they came to Swiss for honeymoon🤣🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Happy Halloween!😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol...wow Shamz they are so cute! Thanks!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gunthyyy u know i ilu nu😛...i told i dont know some girl called gunss...didnt say i dont know a girl called gunthyy🤣 as i call u gunthyy nu and not gunss...aww see me and Shammu's plan worked on bringing u back😛...and you commented...u know what gunthy...its me who said Shammu that i will change my name if u r not logging today🤣...right Shammu?...Aww you saved my maanam in msn and Shammu maanam in IF haha(Shammmu in ur terms its called destiny😛)...what a sweet dream...i dreamed about Shammu and u once...that dream ellam i cant tell in IF why na u will kill me🤣

Shammu shammu we need to plan something new next time using Akka to bring Gunthyy back😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago