*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mini_00

shams..charu vanthachu.😉.unakku santhosama...😆...

Hahahaha, ada ponga ka. Charu is such a bayanthangoli. Always need someone beside her to fullfill her wish..Neradiya moda maatha😆 I want her to come back and GTH with her sotthai.
@ shammu...dont say u miss her after she GTH😛...psycho is banned from everywhere after she GTH😡...man i still cant write comment🤢
pei vanthu pearl ...😉inthu enga poimuduyumo...thendral serial than solren😉
Lets see whether Thulz can ottufy the Pei😉 IF kum oray thigil effect thaan. That phone call from Pei really shook me up for a min😉.
Shammu chatting corner aranbicha unnaku  thanga valaiyal than podanum...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Shammu give a list of gift items that our psycho will buy to her athai🤢
@Ranu...thankss for your PM 🤗...you made me sooo curious and ahhh now i can't wait to watch the epi, i am getting impatient now...lol, but you gave a small shocker too abt pei's presence in today's epi. Whatever i hope i can change my opinion abt TA's behaviour from yday and love him and T&T again 😍. Sighhh...i am sad i could not enjoy the cute epi with you my sisies. Hope hope to enjoy atleast pei's ending with all of you 😃.

@Tanu, Shammy and Akka...hope you all are doing well...for the second day again i did not see you all...miss you all 🤗.
Originally posted by Tanu.

Shammu give a list of gift items that our psycho will buy to her athai🤢

@Tans: 
No i wont miss her after she goes to hell. Yaaruku theva psycho? Only GW will miss her. I wish after Charu GTH, GW can become another Sethu and sing "Enge Sellum Intha Paadai Yaaro Yaaro Arivaroo"🤣🤣

@Mini Akka:
Hahaha, Awww. Thankss😃 Hope our Forum always remains in the first position.

@Tans:
Watch, Parfume, Gold Bracelet😆, Teddybears(GW can hug the Teddybears instead Charu🤣) and the biggest Gift is Charu herself only. Let them marry and live happily forever in the hell😆

@Guns:
Awww, you will surely enjoy this epi. Enjoy watching. We mss you kaa. If u have time come okeva?🤗 Hope your doing well..Weekend la oru kalakku kalakuvom!😃 TC🤗
Originally posted by Gunz.

@Tanu, Shammy and Akka...hope you all are doing well...for the second day again i did not see you all...miss you all 🤗.

Gunthyyy 🤗 we miss you and more than that i miss your scolding and angry emoticons in MSN🤣🤣...on behalf of you i spammed only angry emot in msn today for everything🤣🤣...man this is the best update ever i did...as always i got lost and Charu's phone call woke me up to reality and was thinking if i got psycho vibrations in Shammu's terms...🤣...and i am  looking for an instant back up updater to me if any episodes got romance...jking

Gunthyyy me miss you...serthu vachu i will torture you on Sunday ok aa...and write a super comment after watching the episode...
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Hahhahahahaah🤣🤣 Guns ini eat kooda pannamatha. Tans oda polambal vasiche her stomach will pain😆

Tanss, noo if any T&T romance you have to update, not back upers😆 U did it very nice, many will agree with me😊 Hahahaha, how was your first feeling when u saw T&T romancing?🤣