Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 53)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@ Shubba akka : "Starbucks Addition Gang" - Super peru akka..!! I am a new member there..!! ROFL

@Tanu and Pearl : I tried Iced Frappo : It was awesome...!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming Thank You...!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Ranu - Tanu cannot leave Starbucks and she is bringing everyone here to that addiction gang...rofl..."Starbucks Addiction Gang"...

GW's pooja overtook psycho's scenes...u shd see her face and her dedication when she did pooja to the electric post ...Grrr

ROFLROFLROFL...yes Akka...in few more months i will make few more to join...i already got few other targets in IFTongue

Still i don't know what that lady do pooja to electricity post...as you said its most probably to show that she went to temple so she did pooja to electricity postDead...comedy enna na post ku maalai pottu and pottu vachu with extreme happinessROFL...paavam antha postConfused

Edited by Tanu. - 14 October 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.Shemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

@ Shubba akka : "Starbucks Addition Gang" - Super peru akka..!! I am a new member there..!! ROFL

@Tanu and Pearl : I tried Iced Frappo : It was awesome...!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming Thank You...!!Hug

Aww welcome  welcome BhagiHug...how happy i at hat you joined "starbucks addiction gang" Tongue.

ROFLAww yay Bhagi...i am only addicted to Iced frapp...and nothing else...i even buy even its -25 outsideShocked...if your family members scolds you for buying starbucks dont thitufy me in ur mind for making you get addicted...feel free to chellama thitufy Pearl Akka..ok aaTongue...i know someone in my place always tells me that she gets scoldings from her family because i made her get addictedROFL

TTfanPearl.Shemmo

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ Tanu : No not at all Tanu I will never do that ma...cos I have also started loving it so.. I can bear any thittus from my family for that..!! LOL

Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

ROFLAww yay Bhagi...i am only addicted to Iced frapp...and nothing else...i even buy even its -25 outsideShocked...if your family members scolds you for buying starbucks dont thitufy me in ur mind for making you get addicted...feel free to chellama thitufy Pearl Akka..ok aaTongue...i know someone in my place always tells me that she gets scoldings from her family because i made her get addictedROFL

Ya Ya, I am ready to accept the thittu's. It is worth getting for the Iced Frappo. I have got nicely from my family too till date...lol. But could not stop itWink.

Glad Bhagi you liked it! Welcome to the clubHug. Let's make Tanuuu as the head of "Starbucks Addiction gang"...Tongue

Edited by Pearl27 - 14 October 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

[

Glad Bhagi you liked it! Welcome to the clubHug. Let's make Tanuuu as the head of "Starbucks Addiction gang"...Tongue

Yes pearl i am head of
"Starbucks Addiction gang" and Shammu is head of "Psycho fan club" and Gunthy  Akka is head of  "How to scold pei/bootham etc etc fan club"ROFL

TTfanPearl.Shemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yov Shammu...in update thread la i am Tanu Akka aaAngry...from whenShocked...dont make me call you Shammu AkkaTongue

TTfanShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Yov Shammu...in update thread la i am Tanu Akka aaAngry...from whenShocked...dont make me call you Shammu AkkaTongue

OMG, Starbucks Addiction GangLOL Awww, i need to drink it too, but its semma cost. Hahaha i need to pichai eduthufy and drinkROFL Jokee,i tried once, but athu from a shop, chumma coffee mathiriLOL

Im giving treat to you all, for damaging meeeLOL EnjoyyLOL

Aama, u will call me also Akka nu in msn, eppayachum paasama Thangachi nu u called ah??ROFL I wont mannichufy youLOLHug

TTfanNixkie

Go to top