Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 32)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Rofl Shammu, when ever i see Charu i remember you, you both got good chemistry which none could beat. Shammu we members are looking forward to your comment on Friday so don't disappoint us :P

All the best Tanu for your Friday's update, we can see many Angry Dead emoticons lol

Edited by Ruby-86 - 05 October 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Shammy...U scare Tanu baby very much and @all she also sent the freeze screen pic to tanu and just came to tell only that...enna oru kola veri..
@ruby  - tanu will not only use dead and angry emos, tanu told her update will be 20 min late am...rofl...i was surprised the timing was rounded off than her usual 23 min 24 min...lol...
oh tanu full psycho epi than pola and pathathathuku he is going to enjoy his happiness with T just to irritate us..
@shammy vaa vaa seekiram...but dont come and say u liked the rowdy posture of here...
@gunz - how are u...where r u and missing longgg??

Edited by shubba - 05 October 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Shammy...U scare Tanu baby very much and @all she also sent the freeze screen pic to tanu and just came to tell only that...enna oru kola veri..
@ruby  - tanu will not only use dead and angry emos, tanu told her update will be 20 min late am...rofl...i was surprised the timing was rounded off than her usual 23 min 24 min...lol...
oh tanu full psycho epi than pola and pathathathuku he is going to enjoy his happiness with T just to irritate us..
@shammy vaa vaa seekiram...but dont come and say u liked the rowdy posture of here...
@gunz - how are u...where r u and missing longgg??

ROFL23min 24 min etc etc is only for current day timing...not for futureTongue

Aama Akka...imagine me listening to psycho's dialog about engagement...and imagine if its only the sample and there's more nonsense dialogs from herShocked...will she say unga wedding ai live aa paarthathai forget panna mudiyuma nu...athuvum super ending, hi epdi irukkeenga aam...epdi thaan i am going to do update nu i don't knowROFL...i should steal gunthy's special angry emot and put in update but then paavam the poor membersTongue

Aiyoo Akka you know our Shammu already gave me an assignment to do on that super rowdy pose even before its shown fullyShocked

TTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Tanu.i should steal gunthy's special angry emot and put in update but then paavam the poor membersTongue

Aiyoo Akka you know our Shammu already gave me an assignment to do on that super rowdy pose even before its shown fullyShocked
[/QUOTE]

no way, that emot will just make me even Dead Charu's super romantic dialogues is enough for us, please and thank u... and knowing u Tanu, you will quote psycho's every word Cry

ewww a picture for that rowdy pose ShockedShocked btw, how come she didn't say ennada yet or is that for TA Shocked

TTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Rans..ennada will follow after psycho's prey TA Dead  tells every minute deatils about him and thulz which will enable her to plan even accurately and also will make sure with KP after TA leaves Angry...Ennada convo is with kesari only Dead...

@tans - u should also tell how many min TA and Psycho convo and how many mins KP and psycho convo...LOL...

@shammy - how do u like the shy look of psycho in pariharam episodes...(i can imagine many Angry emotions of people around LOL for reminding this episode)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

no way, that emot will just make me even Dead Charu's super romantic dialogues is enough for us, please and thank u... and knowing u Tanu, you will quote psycho's every word Cry

ewww a picture for that rowdy pose ShockedShocked btw, how come she didn't say ennada yet or is that for TA Shocked

ROFL Ranu you sound so paavam and sad imagining that scene...u know u r a cute mean girlTongue...i wont quote  every word in update as all members r already paavam but will quote them in separate commentROFL...and and i wont even have time to write comment in update as i will go missing listening to her every dialogs..

Oh Ranu...pei will talk to her pei best friend after TA leaves and will ask ennada did you do everything rightAngry...aaga motham enakku double pei special convoConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@tans - u should also tell how many min TA and Psycho convo and how many mins KP and psycho convo...LOL...

ROFL Aama right...i wish pei doesn't call TA ennanga...as he is going to be a business man she should call him as SirDead...I have a great doubt...from which side of the world this KP came from?...psycho oda avlo close best friend as she is calling him as ennada...how do u think KP will call CharuShocked...with her name or with full mariyaathai like Charu's "ennada"?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Please Mr. K. bring Enada and Enadi together.  They will be a perfect couple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Go to top