Posted: 12 years ago
One Joke for you all:

Boy:Kadavule!
enakku saappida pidikala, 
thoonga pidikala , 
enakku kaathal vanthricho? 

... God: Yovv, unakku 
exam vanthiruchu poi padi!🤣🤣

Etho enaku solra mathiri iruku😆 As i have next week examss..

Originally posted by Tanu.

Aama sense oda question ketta you cant answer...only if its mokkai question you know answer...we know...🤣

Shebbaaa ippave kanna kattudeee Enna damage pannanum-na evlo sandhosham intha ponnu face-la. Inimel im mouna viratham, no sorry i mean type panra viratham🤣

But i agree with you 100%. What do you, ask my lord who gave me this brain😆
Originally posted by Shamz.

Shebbaaa ippave kanna kattudeee Enna damage pannanum-na evlo sandhosham intha ponnu face-la. Inimel im mouna viratham, no sorry i mean type panra viratham🤣

Nooo you need to type...if not i wont talk to u😛...but Shammu aavathu staying with out typing😲...it will be a world wonder if she really do🤣

Nooo you need to type...if not i wont talk to u😛...but Shammu aavathu staying with out typing😲...it will be a world wonder if she really do🤣

Your honor note this point!

First paasama talking and then insulting😆

OMG, your thundivittufying me to vanmurai. (Aiyayoo script-ah maranthutthene🤣) Sari Sari, namma sandaiyai naalaiki vachupom kaa. Now lets go from Thendral Forum, as they may come and kill uss for spammingg😆

@Gunss: Awww, i know what ur pechu ka is😃 Miss youuu😭

Bye to all. Good nighttt🤗
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
In Sun TV they are telecasting Chandramukhi, i want to watch...But scared as i am a bayanthangoli for horror movies. Even if its not a horror movie at all, still scared and cant sleep🤣

Tans save meee😃😆

First paasama talking and then insulting😆

@Gunss: Awww, i know what ur pechu ka is😃 Miss youuu😭

Bye to all. Good nighttt🤗

Aww...you know we tease others only if we like them more...that means i love you right😛🤗 (Gunthyyy come come kill me🤣)

Gnight Shammu🤗...sleep well sweet dreams about Charu...see u tomorrow...i will stay offline in msn typing update from 12.40 my time so message me ok aa after you are back.

In Sun TV they are telecasting Chandramukhi, i want to watch...But scared as i am a bayanthangoli for horror movies. Even if its not a horror movie at all, still scared and cant sleep🤣

Tans save meee😃😆

Are you scared of horror movies? and you are not scared of horror Charu?😲...Aww i will for-sure help you
🤗 and Ranu will help in Shammu rescuing mission...but shammu if you show the pics which you showed me that day...none will come near you...even Charu will faint seeing that😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Aww...you know we tease others only if we like them more...that means i love you right😛🤗 (Gunthyyy come come kill me🤣)

Gnight Shammu🤗...sleep well sweet dreams about Charu...see u tomorrow...i will stay offline in msn typing update from 12.40 my time so message me ok aa after you are back.

Awww, you touched my heart🤗 Me too love you ka🤗

OKiee, i will msgs you😃 Yes and we are going to post Pei Thread thaane, im so excited🤣

Byee alll🤗

Are you scared of horror movies? and you are not scared of horror Charu?😲...Aww i will for-sure help you ðŸ¤— and Ranu will help in Shammu rescuing mission...but shammu if you show the pics which you showed me that day...none will come near you...even Charu will faint seeing that😛
Enna kelvi ithu. Yes i am. U know i saw Chandramuki in theatre and didnt slept for 2 days🤣 And Shock horror movie parthu didnt slept for 1 week and went to mom🤣🤣

Nope, Charu is nothing compared to them😆 I cant get scared when i see her, only laugh😆

Awww, thanksss😃

Hahahahaahhahaha, its specially made for you😆 Apdiyachum let Charu faint and we can admit her forever in hospital..OMF i can hear Raa Raa songg😲

Good NIhgt alll!😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Byee alll🤗

A member called Shamz. is saying "gnight all bye all" for past 1hr 16min😛...i am going to chase you to go sleep in 3min
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago