Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pearl27

Shammu, Tanu and other Thendralians! Ready for weekend aa?

Hope you all have a very pleasant weekend!

Aww you too have a good weekend with your family...and don't forget to buy Starbucks...and i didn't plan anything lol
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Gunthy nu name oru girl ku...she is missing...who ever finds her 1st will get a free Charu siggy🤣...shammu find Gunthy for me pls

I found her already. But i dont want Charu siggy, instead i want a siggy with your pic and Jollu police🤣 Ithu pothuma illa innum koncham kekathumaa?😆

@Pearl: Yes we are ready. We are going to paint our living room🥳 Im so excited😃 Same to you kaa😃 

Btw bad news to you both😭. I heard they are going to close Starbucks shop, as 2 unknown person are drinking all Starbucks nu, athan shop loss-la pogutham🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Btw bad news to you both😭. I heard they are going to close Starbucks shop, as 2 unknown person are drinking all Starbucks nu, athan shop loss-la pogutham🤣

🤣🤣 Athu eppadi lossla pogum?? We both are very loyal customer, right Tanuuu... They start preparing the drink as soon as they see us. They really know what we want... ROFL... 🤣

WoooW! Enjoy the painting! Should be nice😛 Changes to the house are always good and refreshing!
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail

I found her already. But i dont want Charu siggy, instead i want a siggy with your pic and Jollu police🤣 Ithu pothuma illa innum koncham kekathumaa?😆

Shammu sooo mean😔😆

😡 Shammu, i hate you 😡...if they close i will open a shop for myself using Charu's money...you will steal from her house right🤣

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

🤣🤣 Athu eppadi lossla pogum?? We both are very loyal customer, right Tanuuu... They start preparing the drink as soon as they see us. They really know what we want... ROFL... 🤣

WoooW! Enjoy the painting! Should be nice😛 Changes to the house are always good and refreshing!

Hahahahahaha. Noo athunala than loss. Yenna many customers are complaining that Starbucks 1 hour la finish aguthu nu🤣 Athunala they are going to close and open it in one city, where the unknown person arent😆 Therila sariya, just now saw it in BBC🤣

Awww, yes thankss😃 Your rght and evlo naalaiki than ore living room-ah parthu kitte irukurathu?😆 Hahahaha😃

@Tans: Yess, i can steal for you. If you want, i will take the money whihc Charu is gonna give to GW. Approm we can put Namam sign in that suitcase for GW🤣
Nixkie thumbnail

@Tans: Yess, i can steal for you. If you want, i will take the money whihc Charu is gonna give to GW. Approm we can put Namam sign in that suitcase for GW🤣

🤣if you need any help in stealing that money consult gunthyyy ok aa...she  will give you safety tips😛
Shemmo thumbnail

🤣if you need any help in stealing that money consult gunthyyy ok aa...she  will give you safety tips😛

Why this kola veri with that swiss girl? Her white men friend, itha partha he will come to canada and will beat you🤣 Hahaha, ur talking as she is doing only this job nu mathiri. Guns note this point😆
Nixkie thumbnail

Why this kola veri with that swiss girl? Her white men friend, itha partha he will come to canada and will beat you🤣 Hahaha, ur talking as she is doing only this job nu mathiri. Guns note this point😆

🤣 Gunthyyy you are done today😛...i only made you look like thief...shammu 1 step above poi gave you killer promotion🤣
Shemmo thumbnail

🤣 Gunthyyy you are done today😛...i only made you look like thief...shammu 1 step above poi gave you killer promotion🤣

naan inga business ah nadathi kittu iruken, promotion ellam koduka?🤣 haha u know what..1 year ah she is telling IM GOING TO KILL YOU nu, but still im alive in germany😆
Nixkie thumbnail

naan inga business ah nadathi kittu iruken, promotion ellam koduka?🤣 haha u know what..1 year ah she is telling IM GOING TO KILL YOU nu, but still im alive in germany😆

Aama i am also still alive🤣...Gunthyyy i am sorry i am sorry i am sorry...Gunthyyy thanks thanks thanks...Gunthy Akka come kill😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago