Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 15)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

ROFLROFL Shammu poyum poyum u will think room pottu that too for this? Shocked

Yesss. Appo thaane koncham intelligent-ah ethachum elutha mudiyum. Yosikama eluthina, approm naan wrote pannathu ennalaiye vasikka mudiyuthu,,Avlo kandraavi ya irukumROFL

Hahaha, noo chummaa...LOL LOL, i got blackout thinking abut Charu. Tans, ur viyaathu thottufied me ya??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
@Tanuuu...awww Hug...yesss a new lappy for me sounds rly nice as mine is kaput and can't even chat with you all and watch my favourite Thendral without any disturbances Ouch. Tanu enime unakku no peaceful sleep as Ranu could visit you anytime with a special gift meant only for you Tongue.

@Ruby Akka...welcome back to Thendral forum Hug. Really nice to see you here again Big smile. Hahahha Akka...as you already know Tanu is for no reason scared of you LOL. That is why i mentioned your name abt visiting her Tongue. Akka, nejama Tanu ai visit pannunga once just to scare her and so that my and Shammy's mission of making our Tanu bold gets fullfilled before Thendral comes to an end Day Dreaming. Tanu will be super happy abt, right Tanu? Tongue

@Shammyyy Angry...i am not included in that two jeevans and so is Tanu as we are the complete nice girl Charu haters as well as psycho haters (I know i know in what sense you meant those words Tongue). Didn't you mean someone else Shammy darling? I guess you meant two other ppl, i know one is your and the other one, you would have guessed it by now. Hopefully that other jeevan also gets to see Charu on screen soon Tongue.

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

ROFL Gunz...two jeevans she meant was u and Tanu thaan pola...but i feel Shammy ku thaan romba aarvam in seeing her with new version of love, dialogues...athoda niruthina okie...Tongue

Rans...Psycho thread enga.LOL..Tanu get ready with TOP 10 dialogues. LOLGunz get ready with thitus..LOL.Shammy get ready to admire ur favourite Charu and praise her and get praised by us... Tongue

Good week begining for me...Thanks Shammy...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Akka, nejama Tanu ai visit pannunga once just to scare her and so that my and Shammy's mission of making our Tanu bold gets fullfilled before Thendral comes to an end Day Dreaming. Tanu will be super happy abt, right Tanu? Tongue

lol Gunthyyy...romba nalla missionTongue...that will never happenROFLROFL

Gunthyyy did u log yesterdayConfused...if so guess what i did after logging off early...you will kill me for sure hearing upon my reasonShocked

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Rans...Psycho thread enga.LOL..Tanu get ready with TOP 10 dialogues. Gunz get ready with thitus..LOL.Shammy get ready to admire ur favourite Charu and praise her and get praised by us... Tongue

Good week begining for me...Thanks Shammy...LOL

Akka...really i couldn't write any or think about it till nowROFL as i don't know how they were worded correctly and and...i don't want to re watch again to write them as it will take several days for me to come out of pei effect...you should write them Akka as you got super memoryTongue

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Guns: No ka, ur also wrong. I can guess whom you mean. Its me and that person also notROFLIts very difficult to guess..Hahaha apdi mandaiya kaasaki kandupidiyungaaaLOL

@Shubba ka: Charu Thread will be posted today or tomorrowLOL Hahahaah, yesss i will be happy if she comes backDay DreamingLOL

@Tanu: Noo, our mission will happen soon. Dont worry and dont be happy that it wont happen nuLOLOMG, you only know all Charu dialogs, ithula build up vera you givinggLOL

Have a nice sundayyBig smile Akkas will come koncham late-ah today, as there is some functionSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieQuelle-Belle

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Charu Charu, come again
Don't make us wait in vain
Little Shammu longs with pain
Charu Charu come again

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieverisimilitude