Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anitha, Just because Thulasi is forgiving, does not say that she is weak. She is apart from all other characters because she lives in her heart which is tender for everyone and so she sees love and tenderness in everyone else. How was Thulasi able to forgive her dad and Mohan who were cruel to her for many years? Now they have lasting love for her. She knows very well that if she behaves in an unforgiving manner, she is only going to hurt herself as feelings of revenge puts a lot of strain in the body. She even is happy, Padma has fake love for her. She has made a oath that she is going to win the love of her GW MIL. If so why can't she forgive TA whom she at best believes to have behaved only like a baby? She knows he had only been a straightforward person. Today MM swears in the name of Thulasi. Why can't it happen, tomorrow TA does the same and their love becomes stronger and they fight together the next battle? T believes the best way to get love is give love.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Anitha, Just because Thulasi is forgiving, does not say that she is weak. She is apart from all other characters because she lives in her heart which is tender for everyone and so she sees love and tenderness in everyone else. How was Thulasi able to forgive her dad and Mohan who were cruel to her for many years? Now they have lasting love for her. She knows very well that if she behaves in an unforgiving manner, she is only going to hurt herself as feelings of revenge puts a lot of strain in the body. She even is happy, Padma has fake love for her. She has made a oath that she is going to win the love of her GW MIL. If so why can't she forgive TA whom she at best believes to have behaved only like a baby? She knows he had only been a straightforward person. Today MM swears in the name of Thulasi. Why can't it happen, tomorrow TA does the same and their love becomes stronger and they fight together the next battle? T believes the best way to get love is give love.

Maha Sir i agree with you..Now we need to see what happens to charu , Ta-Thulz goes to chennai?What happens there...What is the maha jsutification for ta...
Shyamukitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It was so sad that charu committing suicide... πŸ˜²  i dono now where TA is going to keep his face
even though it was charu who seperated TA and thulasi it was TA's mistake to misunderstand thulasi ... what charu did was wrong but it was TA who gave place to all this ... πŸ˜• i dono wat the director is upto ... lets wait for the episodes...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Shyamukitty to IF and the Thendral Section.  

I'm waiting to see a good solid TT scene where they just talk.

Lol...no one knows Kesav is locked inside the washroom...his cellphone blackmailing will not even work anymore. 
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gunthy come kottufy your reactionπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—Awww Tanu darling... none can separate you from me. Ethanai Shruthi or Charu looses and mentals vanthalum, we will prove then unlike T&T πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

This girl made almost to puke when i saw her character yesterday πŸ€’😑
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gunthyyy...you are  wrongπŸ˜›...something separates us...its your cable😭
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Gunthyyy...you are  wrongπŸ˜›...something separates us...its your cable😭

Awww darling πŸ€—πŸ€—. That is true, but for now my net is working without getting dced, so baby dont worry πŸ˜ƒ, even cable can't separate us now πŸ€—πŸ€—
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tanu - intha girl separated gunthy from thendral...intha character a pathu thaan she said i m quitting nu...rofl...gunthy we will damage her dw...the still is like yes i separated gunthy from thendral mathiri...gunz dont quit...u r number one in forum to scold...we will miss it...so dont go...ippolam enake bayam irukuna pathuko...rofl
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@tanu - intha girl separated gunthy from thendral...intha character a pathu thaan she said i m quitting nu...rofl...gunthy we will damage her dw...the still is like yes i separated gunthy from thendral mathiri...gunz dont quit...u r number one in forum to scold...we will miss it...so dont go...ippolam enake bayam irukuna pathuko...rofl

Awww Akkkaa πŸ€—πŸ€—. I am going to cry now. When i took this decision, i felt as if i have lost something yesterday πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I will miss you all too πŸ˜­, but i have my sisters and friends and the good memories with them to cherish always. I will keep interacting with you all here πŸ˜ƒ.

Nooo Akka πŸ˜­. dont say this, i like to scold only the characters and reply to comments, but will never scold you, how can i ever πŸ€—πŸ€—.