Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanu

Welcome to the Starbucks addict club😃...I mostly get ice frap  whether it is 30 degrees outside or -30 degrees outside...university Starbucks worker starts to make that right after seeing me in line up🤣...Aiyoo that girl is real paavam...ipdi oru addict kidaika that shop is really blessed😛...my mom ku Starbucks nu word ketta BP will raise as her daughter is a complete addict🤣...still she gifted me Starbucks gift-card for Xmas...that much love you know😛

I already get thittu from my husband everyday for drinking starbucks. When some visitors come home and talk about work, he says that, yes she earns and spends all at starbucks. We have starbucks downstairs our office building...remba urupatrum...Imagine me not drinking starbucks for the past 10 days... Amazing...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

I already get thittu from my husband everyday for drinking starbucks. When some visitors come home and talk about work, he says that, yes she earns and spends all at starbucks. We have starbucks downstairs our office building...remba urupatrum...Imagine me not drinking starbucks for the past 10 days... Amazing...

🤣..i can so imagine as i didn't buy Starbucks for 3 weeks during summer😔...i went to another city and Starbucks is 1 hour drive from my home...venumne my dear sweet Sshammu asked if i bought Starbucks knowing that i cant buy and teased me...what a paasam

Ok me leaving...see you tomorrow and gnight🤗

@ Shammu...i will log after 1-2pm...don't damage me ok aa
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goodnight Tanu! Me too going to bed now..It is 11:51 PM now.

Bye now!😉 Take care.
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahahahahahahaha, Omg 🤣 Inge enna nadakudhu? Overnight la Tanuku ivlo sodhanaiya?? 😆 How are you all?? We have weekend, hope your enjoying it 😃

Btw, Tans is in Cloud nine that she got someone who loves Starbucks too 😆 Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Ranu paarthu...me paavam😔...its midnight...don't give me thigil effect before i go to sleep...i bet i am going to get nightmare about Ranu with a gift box and inside the box its either Thendral DVDs or lamp shade😕..

WOW...nice idea...😆...Tanu Charu thaane usual a gives u night mares and thigil effect even Rans with gift 😉...Ranu ask her what s the matter...😆
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲😲😲 OMG, shams, your signature at the bottom!! ðŸ˜² I just noticed... who is this 2 jeevans? U and GQ?😛
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranuja

😲😲😲 OMG, shams, your signature at the bottom!! ðŸ˜² I just noticed... who is this 2 jeevans? U and GQ?😛

Hahahahahaaa. Ewww Ransss, not me and her. Its 2 special jeevans😃 Ungaluku theriyatha enna? 2 jeevans yaaru nu ketta chinna kozhanthaiye sollum.. Tram Tram🤣
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahahahaaa. Ewww Ransss, not me and her. Its 2 special jeevans😃 Ungaluku theriyatha enna? 2 jeevans yaaru nu ketta chinna kozhanthaiye sollum.. Tram Tram🤣

Gunthyyy save me please...see this Shammy meanie😒...suthi suthi she ends up with two poor souls😕...two jeevans aa la😡.
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Gunthyyy save me please...see this Shammy meanie😒...suthi suthi she ends up with two poor souls😕...two jeevans aa la😡.

Hahhaahahaha, Tanu😆 I said only 2 jeevans, not you and Gunss. It can be someone else too😃Dont worry, i got amnesia this night and forgot who are Charu haters nu😆
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahhaahahaha, Tanu😆 I said only 2 jeevans, not you and Gunss. It can be someone else too😃Dont worry, i got amnesia this night and forgot who are Charu haters nu😆

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲...even if i  got amnesia i wont forget Charu lovers😛...how could you forget Charu haters😆
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago