Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was shocked too watching Cherry as a villain..😲 Guess they have to push TMS for a year or so..
They didn't get any better idea I guess..
And TA.. in T's dream , he came all the way to say sorry and finally ditch her and go πŸ˜‘ 
Poor me.. I saw TMS and then watched Thendral.. very scary to see Deepak as a villain..
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi friends,

after read all ur comments,I am very eager to watch TMS.OMG! ippa yen pathonu feel panraen.why? what happen to kumaran sir?he is damaging deepak character in both the serials .

Happy pongal to  all.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@hema - u watch TMS??
I used to watch earlier but got bored ultimately and dropped it...
ROFL recenltly I watched a promo where the hero is drunk and now the second hero is a murderer...ROFL...Does Mr. Kumaran want to prove that the villian who messed up this pria's life (jayanthi's brother) is the nallavan of all in the show??? These two hero proved that he did least mistake...
I too ended up watching the first few mins and was laughing crazily...particularly the way he turned and hit her and when the poor girl is all bleeding and going to die, he is talking about flashback...ROFL...what is the need for him to tell his history behind he becoming a murderer when he knows she is gg to die...Mr.K pls stop this logic ila ideas with TMS and dont even bring to thendral for god's sake...
And in thendral too yday, the way he took away the bike and ran away craked me up again...I hope he does not run away like this...

@ Tanu - tell us here waht is your new nickname for TA...πŸ˜›
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

aiyooo why this discussion. Deepak's other face was shown and it scarred me for life... Please thendral team should quickly bring sweet TA back cuz I'm scared for evil TA πŸ˜­

Dho paaru da...First one to tell us all to watch and said got scared to watch thendral anymore...now why this discussion aam la... πŸ˜†...thank god i was away from home when u told this...friday weekend na ippadi oru adv pola...πŸ˜†...But now its months I stopped watching thendral also in TV, do not want to spoil my kids with the dialogues and scare them with psycho...πŸ˜›...

Happy Pongal to all of U...Nothing spl here...as usual a working day for us tmrw..πŸ˜’...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't watch TMS but I saw the scenes with Deepak on Friday because many people have been commenting about it and wwwooowww...it was cool...but it was scary!!!!  I'm not sure if he is good or bad in that serial but it was something different for me and it was kinda exciting.  It's good to see Deepak trying different roles and experimenting with characters.  Good luck to him. Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Late Pongal Wishes to everyone!πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shemmo thumbnail
Happy Pongal Thendraliansss!πŸ€—
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Pongal EveryoneπŸ€—

Gunthy Darling see my avi, shammu's avi and Ranu's aviπŸ˜ƒ...A surprise is waiting for u...and do comment on how u feel in this chatπŸ˜›
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NOOO 😲😲😭. Adi paavi sisies 😑😭. Ithaana the special Pongal Surprise for me 😲😲. Whyyy this kolaveri on me 😭 Varisaiya Happy Pongal nu solliye vechuteengale enakku aappu 😑😭😭. First i did not see what it was...appuram paatha 😲😲...avi with both the psychos jumping around scene 😑😑..athila with love Gunz aam 😲😲😭. How can i forget this after Smiles imagined me with Charu in that scene 😭😭. Ippo i won't forget this even if Pei goes to hell 😭😭. Sathyama i don't hate TA if this should be your revenge on me for hating TA  for just one epi 😭...I love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳. I will write so many "I love TA" like TA's sorry card in Thuls' dream another time πŸ˜›, but now please mannichufy your Gunthy on this Pongal day for her hatred towards TA πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Ranu...you meanie 😑...i will ask again T&T back for myself without sharing with you if Charu track comes to an end 😍😍. I will grab the cute innocent stupids T&T from you again 😈😍
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

NOOO 😲😲😭. Adi paavi sisies 😑😭. Ithaana the special Pongal Surprise for me 😲😲. Whyyy this kolaveri on me 😭 Varisaiya Happy Pongal nu solliye vechuteengale enakku aappu 😑😭😭. First i did not see what it was...appuram paatha 😲😲...avi with both the psychos jumping around scene 😑😑..athila with love Gunz aam 😲😲😭. How can i forget this after Smiles imagined me with Charu in that scene 😭😭. Ippo i won't forget this even if Pei goes to hell 😭😭. Sathyama i don't hate TA if this should be your revenge on me for hating TA  for just one epi 😭...I love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳, i love TA 😳. I will write so many "I love TA" like TA's sorry card in Thuls' dream another time πŸ˜›, but now please mannichufy your Gunthy on this Pongal day for her hatred towards TA πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

IF Mahajanangaleee, this is a BIG GREEN LIE🀣🀣 She is defending herself, as she wrote I LOVE TA nu in openπŸ˜†

Sweett dreams GunssπŸ˜πŸ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago