Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol gunz - it was tanu va...i thought it was ranu...πŸ˜†
Ranu pechu no katti??

@Baghi - lol, next to theiva i can see ur talk about lavanya is cute...urs is calm but theiva's would be fun and one more person our Tanu...lol
I was thinking if Tanu got yday upadate, she would have enjoyed more and more of side comments too...πŸ˜†
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

From my POV i think i scolded Lav more than Charu🀣...though i hate both of them to the core along with GW...still i hate Lav more...she got no firm reason to go this low against her brotherπŸ˜•..her reason for joining GW/Charu's wish and plans are doing parigaram for showing T to TA aam...what kind of reason was thatπŸ€’πŸ˜•...about Charu being discussed more...i think its because negative character is what reaches viewers more?πŸ˜• and we like to scold for whatever they are doingπŸ˜•..but i think after Charu track ends Lav might be the most discussed character from serial🀣

lol. At the moment I hate Lav more than C. She is definitely becoming a serious contender to Charu. πŸ˜›
Shemmo thumbnail
🀣Guess Who Wrote This?🀣

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

🀣Guess Who Wrote This?🀣

Our dearest Akkoiii πŸ€£πŸ€£. Akka our beloved cute angry bird πŸ˜³πŸ˜ πŸ˜†
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha i am scared now🀣...I love Akka...and i also love that angry bird gameπŸ˜›πŸ€£
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

lol gunz - it was tanu va...i thought it was ranu...πŸ˜†

Ranu pechu no katti??

@Baghi - lol, next to theiva i can see ur talk about lavanya is cute...urs is calm but theiva's would be fun and one more person our Tanu...lol
I was thinking if Tanu got yday upadate, she would have enjoyed more and more of side comments too...πŸ˜†

Nooo Akkoii ...Ranu Thangachi ippo en katchi ...so athanala no Kolaveri for her 😳...instead loving her πŸ€—
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah...angry bird...πŸ˜†...
Starbucks club enough nu ippo Angry birls club a.????
Thanks gunthy for the emo and should i say what is the  shortcut name u ahve for this emotion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Tania - thinking Lav and hitting - levels crossedπŸ˜†

Shammy - thinking TA and hitting - levels failed..πŸ˜†

Gunz -U?? thinking of charu ?? level failed or passed...πŸ˜†
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Thanks gunthy for the emo and should i say what is the shortcut name u ahve for this emotion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Tania - thinking Lav and hitting - levels crossed

Shammy - thinking TA and hitting - levels failed..

Gunz -U?? thinking of charu ??

You are welcome Akkoi πŸ˜›...naane sollidaren...that emoticons stands for my biggest enemy 😑...athan Charu pei πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.  None else deserves this emoticon than her πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ. Short cut name aa 😲...Nooo...athu sonnathala than enakku already oru warning vanthichu 😭...again ...nooo plss Akka πŸ€—

Ahhh Akka...i thought of Charu aunty and crossed two levels successfully πŸ˜› πŸ˜
Shemmo thumbnail

Thanks gunthy for the emo and should i say what is the  shortcut name u ahve for this emotion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Tania - thinking Lav and hitting - levels crossedπŸ˜†

Shammy - thinking TA and hitting - levels failed..πŸ˜†

Gunz -U?? thinking of charu ?? level failed or passed...πŸ˜†

Hahahaaha akka noo. U know fb la farmville iruku la, athe mathiri i was playing angry birds too, dunno how to play. Start panna 2 mins la LEVEL FAILED nu vantichu, then saw chat and athula Guns spoke about someoneπŸ˜†, appo than sonnen, me thinking TA nu🀣
AngryBirds game kooda damaging me

Gunss, dont lie. I know once u failed tooπŸ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahaaha akka noo. U know fb la farmville iruku la, athe mathiri i was playing angry birds too, dunno how to play. Start panna 2 mins la LEVEL FAILED nu vantichu, then saw chat and athula Guns spoke about someoneπŸ˜†, appo than sonnen, me thinking TA nu🀣
AngryBirds game kooda damaging me

Gunss, dont lie. I know once u failed tooπŸ˜†

Yooov Shammmy πŸ˜‘...i failed but found out how to play with our darling Tania's help and tips and crossed two levels πŸ˜›. Nee onnume cross pannalaya?  Don't think of TA 😑, but think of Charu idiot in those animals' place and i am sure you will win πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜