*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

At the rate this serial is going, it looks like T&T have to face a lot more problems before they get back to how they used to be.πŸ˜•

Too many GW scenes...at least the Anand track made me laugh, now I just want to plug my ears🀒.

TA's guilty feelings for Charu mudinchu enime his guilty feelings for his wife will start 🀒 ...aaga motham...serial thodarumo illaiyo TA's guilty feelings thodarum...🀒
Originally posted by Gunz.

TA's guilty feelings for Charu mudinchu enime his guilty feelings for his wife will start 🀒 ...aaga motham...serial thodarumo illaiyo TA's guilty feelings thodarum...🀒

ya gunz..guilty feelings Tamil la vidratha illa pola.but anyway thulsi thanae athu naalla paravala.inimae entha  reason kagavum thulsiya piriya matan.athu varaikum happy.
Hahaha, TA and guilty is like Charu and mordern dress🀣 Or GW without CharuπŸ˜†

Im sad😭 I saw this video of Rans and got sad seeying nowadays T&T lifeπŸ˜”
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZoHL3c_Jek&list=FLHZBEWNI-RDOcTzl9iai38A&index=54&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
@shammu : I love this VM.ranuja create pannatha.?song lines ketha mathiri scenes la irukum pa.nice job by ranu.

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Shammyyy 😑...why did you do this? 😭 Sighhh...i have lost counts of how many times i watched this last year. I think i topped in the statistics of that video...sigh 😍.
Mr. K. needs to bring back the happiness for TT!!
ROFL Gunz...Did u...πŸ˜†..It would have been a surprise if u had told i watched only once...πŸ˜›

@smiles - not only for TT but for poor viewers also...
Originally posted by shubba

ROFL Gunz...Did u...πŸ˜†..It would have been a surprise if u had told i watched only once...πŸ˜›

@smiles - not only for TT but for poor viewers also...

Akkkoiii 😑 ...enna ka ennai kindal pannareengala πŸ˜›. I replayed that video so many times. My mommy told i have gone crazy as i am liking this little old song...little does she know of what i was actually watching πŸ˜›...athanaala thappichen from her πŸ˜†.
Mr. K. and Charu made me turn so evil...lol... 

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smiles86

Mr. K. and Charu made me turn so evil...lol... 

Hahaha Smiles i love youπŸ€—...something like this is what i wanted to cool myself...Gunthy is going to be in clod 9 seeing thisπŸ˜›