Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay Smiles🥳...know what i didn't even imagine this way but after u wrote i did imagine and i saw Psycho getting wall hit🤣...Gunthy i am so happy that we can damage you with out waiting😛...i need to ask ideas as my brain got rotten after exams done...only how to scold is coming...paavapatta Akka knows my scolding😲🤣...you still didnt see but i am sure you will see live aa tomorrow😛 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

How saaaddd...i thought Tanu might welcome me with lot of hugs 😳, but see what she did to me 😭 😭. She welcomed me with this damage 😡 . Athuvum with this Chimpanzee i had to chat 😲. Believe me friends, i really did chat with someone called charu dec20 😛. I still can't figure out who that was, if Akka or Tanu was pretending to be Charu 😕

My pooor pooor toothbrush siggy ...guess none of siggies on IF got damaged soo much like mine 😔. Tanuuu 😡 😡...unakku mattum than varum those creative things with Charu chimpanzee's pics 😃

Damaging is equal to 1000 hugs you know😛...that means so much love u know...do i sound like a psycho...i guess i am not🤣

Your answer is wrong😛

Know what darling...i tried something else with your most favorite Aunty but it looked like Charu having knife...then i changed the idea...only 2 ppl saw that pic and said vendaaam don't put😛🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Damaging is equal to 1000 hugs you know😛...that means so much love u know...do i sound like a psycho...i guess i am not🤣

Your answer is wrong😛

Know what darling...i tried something else with your most favorite Aunty but it looked like Charu having knife...then i changed the idea...only 2 ppl saw that pic and said vendaaam don't put😛🤣

Ohhh awww 🤗.  If for you damaging me is equal to thousands of hugs to me...then i am more than happy 🤗. Awww i know i knoww you damaging me means you love me 😳.

What my answer is wrong 😕 no can't be. Don't try to convince me i really talked to psycho aunty 😲 😛...lol.

What that is what you were telling in msn...i thought sth else and kept quiet 😆...now i want to see that 😛...arggg you loosu ponnu is offline now 😔.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Gunz - Charu dec 20 is still talkign to u va ...😲...really??? i think she likes u very much and probably wants to spin with u...😛 like smiles said...😉..

U know what...the way Tanu started scolding, i can see traces of sandy and u a lot...what an influence...and I keep on asking her to calm down...😆...I am scared seeing her anger...😛...

ROFL - i just saw u saying the proverb - donkey does not know camphor smell...ROFL...inime amma sapida kudutha u shd eat without saying no...i can imagine u asking the meaning of it and was after knowing it...😆😆...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dedicate this song to our beloved TT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hPl82YtfgNo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Awww, nice song Karthi😃 Somehow it suit T&T now😆

I dont know, but somehow i like this seperation track. Even if TA dont show any emotions or reactions when its about Thuls, still he is crying ullukkulla🤣 I think so😆.

Let him let him. For not trusting Thuls and hurting her, he need to cry for his lifetime😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You're right Shamz, this Tamil must suffer and cry too.  Then only his brain will work a bit.  Like Shubba mentions I too want Charu to propose to Tamil soon!!  I want to see his expressions when he hears Psycho proposing to him.
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles86

You're right Shamz, this Tamil must suffer and cry too.  Then only his brain will work a bit.  Like Shubba mentions I too want Charu to propose to Tamil soon!!  I want to see his expressions when he hears Psycho proposing to him.

Yesss i want too the proposing scene. It would be nice and funny to see, esp i want to see TA reaction🤣 Awww yes Smiless the sameee...When will that happy dayyy come😍
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Look at our nilamai Shamz, we are waiting for pei to ask Ta to marry her...ayo ayo...hate how Tulasi's happiness was so short.  So mad...I want to see more of the Thendral I love again...

Shemmo thumbnail
Yesss, Kumaran Sir is such a meanie😡😆 He dont pity uss and his heroine😭😆
Smiles soon we will see it i feel. Charu climax nearing, athan Padma vanthutta la so 
PADMA IRUKA BAYAM YEN?🤣 Only Anand is missing😆