Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@tanu : nice picture.enna oru chemistry btw them.

@smiles : have a nice holiday ma.chimpanzee charu picture supero super.After a long time correct timing from tamil.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Gunthy's Damage Part IIπŸ₯³

πŸ˜† Gunthy's Chat with her Charu Aunty πŸ˜†

FreezeπŸ˜‰...

😲 Gunthy's Laptop 😲

Instead of putting as her IF siggy (She knows the reaction of membersπŸ˜›), Gunthy puts this pic as her laptop's wallpaper🀣

Credits: Shubba, Ranu (Toothbrush Pic Idea), Shammu, Hema and Me
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaha tanu...vantha udane she is going to jump seeing this..πŸ˜†..i need to confuse her also..come fast gunthy..inniku DEC20...πŸ˜‰
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww Tanu! Enna oru damage for Gunthy...

But creativity is so cool! Very nice work... Enjoyed it throughly πŸ˜›

Aga motham Tooth brushai viduratha illai 🀣🀣

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanu superb damage ma for Gunthy..🀣 Paavam Gunthy.. πŸ€—

Charu asking her about her jump.. πŸ€£ and laptop wallpaper..🀣

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting to see gunz reaction for this.friends unga lollu thanga mudila.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, how are you all doing? πŸ€— Missed you all alot πŸ€—. Hope you are enjoying Thendral alot with its suspense and everything πŸ˜ƒ.

How saaaddd...i thought Tanu might welcome me with lot of hugs 😳, but see what she did to me 😭 😭. She welcomed me with this damage 😑 . Athuvum with this Chimpanzee i had to chat 😲. Believe me friends, i really did chat with someone called charu dec20 πŸ˜›. I still can't figure out who that was, if Akka or Tanu was pretending to be Charu πŸ˜•. Aama me missed this Chimpanzee alot you know 🀒. Yes dear Charulatha...just saw you jumping in the promo and was thinking if real Chimpanzees would  jump like you 🀒. I did not find any difference darling so that i had to rewatch your super dump jump 🀒.

My pooor pooor toothbrush siggy ...guess none of siggies on IF got damaged soo much like mine πŸ˜”. Tanuuu 😑 😑...unakku mattum than varum those creative things with Charu chimpanzee's pics πŸ˜ƒ. Ithukku ennoda toothbrush siggy e parawalla πŸ˜›. But it is soo mean of you πŸ˜” πŸ˜†. I know why my lappy is kaputt. It did not wish Charu aunty's baathroom pics with toothbrush to be it's wallpaper, lucky thingy escaped but me got caught πŸ˜” πŸ˜†.
πŸ˜›
TA panna ore oru good thing is comparing Charu aunty indirectly with a chimpanzee ...love him for that πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Im Back (Imagine Billa BGM while reading this)🀣

Hiii How are you all?? Gunsss, awww ur back too?? We missed youπŸ˜ƒ

Tansss🀣 Super damage and welcome to Gunthy(HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA) I loved itt and especially the thoothbrush siggy. Inime if Guns touches her thoothbrush Charu memory than varum🀣🀣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Tanu nice job!!

Welcome back Guns.  While watching today's episode with Charu spinning Kesav around it reminded me of you and Charu together..lol!!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww Smies, thank you πŸ€—. What an imagination 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Why Smiles why πŸ˜›...you too started to imagine me with Charu aunty  πŸ˜†. I would not spin around with her but kick that Aunty so that she hits her head somewhere and her paithiyam thelinchufies 😍 😈.