Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Yesss...we can do it don't worry😃...if me decides something...i wont think about anything else till its done😛...this vera our full time job🤣...sollave vendam 😛

Hahaha aama. Nallavela we did all other things already. Ini our concentration is only that than😆 OMG how mean we are..All are going to mandai pichufy, thinking "Enna intha rendu loosus talking nu"🤣🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahaha aama. Nallavela we did all other things already. Ini our concentration is only that than😆 OMG how mean we are..All are going to mandai pichufy, thinking "Enna intha rendu loosus talking nu"🤣🤣

🤣🤣 i know right, paavam others lets stop with our suspence😛...

Aww shammu and know what...i am going to miss you...but i will torture Akka😆...and after u come i will torture u...anyways i will be least active from 8th to 13th so its good

Shemmo thumbnail

🤣🤣 i know right, paavam others lets stop with our suspence😛...

Aww shammu and know what...i am going to miss you...but i will torture Akka😆...and after u come i will torture u...anyways i will be least active from 8th to 13th so its good

Awww me to going to miss you and all😭 But i will come back and then lets torture eachother😆
Akka will enjoy your torture, hahaha😆 Also torture our Genius if he or she is back from her 10 year research🤣 Cha Cha, our Genius topped all famous researcher🤣

All the best ka in examss...Will tell tomo too😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Awww me to going to miss you and all😭 But i will come back and then lets torture eachother😆
Akka will enjoy your torture, hahaha😆 Also torture our Genius if he or she is back from her 10 year research🤣 Cha Cha, our Genius topped all famous researcher🤣

All the best ka in examss...Will tell tomo too😆

Yesss me and Akka will tease the great researcher whenever we get chance...credits la we will add ur name too so dont worry 😛🤣

Aww thank you and all best for ur exams too🤗
Shemmo thumbnail

Yesss me and Akka will tease the great researcher whenever we get chance...credits la we will add ur name too so dont worry 😛🤣

Aww thank you and all best for ur exams too🤗

Hahaha awww, pinna credit u have to give. History la naanum oru crime pannen nu varanum la🤣 Nalla ponna irunthu ore bore😆

Awww, thanks kaaa...TC🤗😃

Good Night kaa..Sleep well!😃
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guysss...🤗 How are u all doing?? ðŸ˜³
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Hi guysss...🤗 How are u all doing?? ðŸ˜³

Jelly Bellyyy, we are fine and you???🤗😃
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whats wrong.🤔 But I can't like ur posts.😭 Anyways I'm also doing good Jasmine.But loose penne I'm not Belle.Its Steff.🤣 And I'm Aurora.🤣 ðŸ¤— ( Ithellam kuda nyabaga padathu vendiya nilamei. ðŸ¤£ Paramps gathi ippadi aaichu.🤢 ) 
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was reading all mokkais and happened to see this

and Akka darling am sure u could never have given us as much useful tips as this...I jus wanna say a few words kaa or say my doubts

Doubt no 1:In 'Get Some Excersise' point,the site's saying that we can absorb information only for 20mins n dat we shuld take a 15mins break after every 20mins study  n in 'Stick To The Plan' point,its said that we should study for 23hrs a day.I want someone to clarify me what are they trying to say.But man seriously 23hrs a day?

Originally posted by: shubba

Sister Ranu Darling and Shammu Darling

Though I am very late to copy and paste the tips from google 😛 (someone pls try to get the source😉) I am here to make you feel better.Below i am sending few tips to help you feel better.

Stick to the plan If you have a lot of exams coming up it's essential you have a revision plan. Identify the subjects you know you are weaker on than others and tackle them first. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time before the exams start to prevent panic from setting in. Make the plan realistic - you will need to include time for breaks, socializing and sleeping! Don't leave everything to the last minute and study 23 hours a day.
     Be realistic If you've always been a C student it's unlikely you're going to get straight A's. Setting yourself unrealistic goals is sure to get your anxiety levels up. Your best is all you can do, so don't expect anything better.-This will make me feel better for sure when I think I am going to flunk for sure As long as you have given it your best shot you should be happy with your results no matter what they are 2.Yeah even if its the lowest grade of my life,eh? oh so this is wat they call realistic.jollygood!!
    Always have a fallback plan If you don't get the grades you needed to get onto the course you wanted to study, know what you're going to do instead. It's not the end of the world. You never know where different paths in life will take you, so be excited about the future whatever happens! Life would be very boring if it all turned out just the way we expected. If you are hell-bent on getting onto your course there are always options. It may mean deferring for a year, getting some practical experience, retaking some subjects etc. You may end up doing something far more exciting that you hadn't even thought of.3.Thinking bout reading the same subject again and again will make one feel better,eh?how is that? 😕 😕
    Get some exercise Take regular study breaks and get some fresh air or exercise. Oxygen is the best medicine for your brain when it comes to memory retention and concentration. You can only really absorb information for about 20 minutes at a time, so to give the things you've learnt time to sink in, take a 15 minute break, go for a run 4. If I run I'll probably get tired n will need another 2hrs break n first of all en mummy en kaalai odachuduvaanga if I go out to run or whatever every 20mins,what should I do then?  and get some air into your lungs.
    Eat well 5.with 23hrs study plan can we even think of this?

Work smarter, not harder!: Repeatedly reading through massive amounts of text isn't going to do you any good at all. Take a highlighter and pick out the key sentences you need to remember or understand and then write them out in your own words to ensure you understand them. Make sure you go over them at least 3 times over the space of a few days to cement them in your memory. 6.In my syllabus each topic is bout 20 to 40 pages n like that i'll have 10-20 topics in an unit and like that I have 5units n I have six subjects.If I go on writing notes for them in addition to all the notes I take in class not to mention that,I'll probably finish my 60th birthday and on top pf that this site is asking me to revise them atleast 3times.Tell me what should I do when I have a syllabus like this?

Ask for help: Help is available everywhere. Ask your teacher, tutor or maybe a friend who's on the same course. Wikipedia, AskJeeves and Google 7.what for people who dun have net connection? will often be able to provide answers to the most obscure questions. Never be afraid of asking for help, it's what your teachers are there for.
          Relax: If you are panicking or struggling with a particular question in an exam situation just take a moment to re-orient yourself, make sure you are comfortable, close your eyes and take 3 or 4 long, slow deep breaths. Move onto another question 8.what should I do when I dunno anything in that paper? It does happen sometimes u know,trust me sometimes question paper will be entirely out of syllabus by mistake and more often than not, when you're thinking about something else entirely the answer or idea you were looking for will magically pop into your head!

Hope these helps you darling.

Wowww Akka its really good that I am reading this after my exams 🤣 If i'd read before...no I dun wanna finish the sentence

Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rofl hema kozhupi...missed ur mokkais for long...rofl only u can write like this...u know u can send these tips to a person whom u dont like and u want them not to do well in exam...rofl will the student study for the exam or study these tips...but ur doubts are supe...rofl...hema darling keep it up..thank god shammy s not there...leet her come and read after her exams...tips nu name la its scary...even if we remember things we will forget seeing the tips...tell me later amma broke which leg nu...btw if u run ask someone to follow..ilena u will miss the way..roflEdited by shubba - 12 years ago