Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiles86

That song is perfect for Charu right now in Thendral...lol!!

Shamz, what's the meaning of the bottom of your siggy with the date and the Eppo?

Hahah aama la. It suits Guns too and Charu too what a love and sync between them😆

Hahaha athuvaa, Charu came back to India on 22th November so Eppo is for "Eppo is her last day in Thendral". After that i will write the last day and calculate how much weeks they need for her ending nu. Super brain naa, this is my 7th sense🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahah aama la. It suits Guns too and Charu too what a love and sync between them😆

Hahaha athuvaa, Charu came back to India on 22th November so Eppo is for "Eppo is her last day in Thendral". After that i will write the last day and calculate how much weeks they need for her ending nu. Super brain naa, this is my 7th sense🤣

🤣🤣🤣...paavam Gunthy...but i still like it when she is getting damaged😛.

Shammu i don't even remember that she arrived on 22nd...what a brain u got really😲

Shammu darling...i got a question...can i ask u😛
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Shammu darling...i got a question...can i ask u😛

Yes ask Tanu akka😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Shammmuuu...i had a scary thought few days ago😕...guess what was it...after Dec 20...Gunthy was in full form to damage me...if she decide to damage me which side is Shammu😛🤣
Shemmo thumbnail

Shammmuuu...i had a scary thought few days ago😕...guess what was it...after Dec 20...Gunthy was in full form to damage me...if she decide to damage me which side is Shammu😛🤣

OMG enna question ithu?? Im always your side.😃 I wont support Gunsss😆
Okevaa?
Nixkie thumbnail

OMG enna question ithu?? Im always your side.😃 I wont support Gunsss😆
Okevaa?

Yayyy🥳i love Shammu...i am happy now...haha but support Gunthy and get to know what's her damaging planning is, i am sure she will come full form😛...i am so mean...i love you Gunthy🤗
Shemmo thumbnail

Yayyy🥳i love Shammu...i am happy now...haha but support Gunthy and get to know what's her damaging planning is, i am sure she will come full form😛...i am so mean...i love you Gunthy🤗

Ohh Ohh antha mathiri panna solreengala?? So enna gaali pannanum nu mudive panniyachaa??🤣 joke...hahaha Tanss i heard Pei came at 6 am? She said anything about me?
Nixkie thumbnail

Ohh Ohh antha mathiri panna solreengala?? So enna gaali pannanum nu mudive panniyachaa??🤣 joke...hahaha Tanss i heard Pei came at 6 am? She said anything about me?

Yes she asked me to hug you..., asked to make sure you praise her once a day with Aww'ing..., asked you eat pizza with folk and knife...,she said she will meet gunthy, ranu and akka soon and list rest of her requests on how to make Shammu as a complete pei fan😛

Shemmo thumbnail

Yes she asked me to hug you..., asked to make sure you praise her once a day with Aww'ing..., asked you eat pizza with folk and knife...,she said she will meet gunthy, ranu and akka soon and list rest of her requests on how to make Shammu as a complete pei fan😛

Awww, so sweet of her. Say her that im in love with Thuls, so she should forget me🤣 Im sorry i cant love her😭😃 HAHAHAHA, complete pei fan ah? Nadakave Nadakadu, only after she goes to hell😃
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Smiles...😆 😆...you thought it to be a spoon 😲...first it was a pen and now it is a spoon. Poor girl what things she has to put in her mouth in your imaginations ...sigh. Not only me but my siggy also gets damaged continuously  ...how saaad 😔...sighhh...lol.

@Shammyyy...aama me and pei are in synch regarding the song 😡...rofl...but i dont care right now as i am listening to this the whole week end ...i srsly don't know how many times i listened to that song.

Yooov Pei-lover...you support only Tanu 😡...IHU for this 😈 🤗. Hope you had a wonderful birthday today and now you got the licence to participate in all our discussions 😛.

@Tanu darling 🤗🤗...aama di aama...Pei aunty will meet me after meeting our birthday girl 😡. Don't worry i will damage you w/o telling anyone whenever i get the chance for it 😈. Shammy won't get to know abt it.

So girls enjoy your time here on IF and have Pei aunty filled dreams 😈 😃.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago