Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ruby-86

@ Gunz & Tanu,
Shammu birthday thread is so pretty, i was surprised to see Thulasi siggys instead of Ghost's rofl

@ Shammu,
Rofl how did you like that letter from GW's green baby :P

lol Ruby akka...you know if we make pei siggy its obvious and shammu knows we will use pei only if its for her...athan we decided to make siggy with Thulasi...and i didn't want to scare her with pei on her birthday too...
Main real reason is, i got no one to take pei pics for siggy as its Shammu who always give me pic.

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@shammy - did u wake up seeing Charu's face...did she come at 6 am in your dream atleast???πŸ˜›

@Gunz - pls change the siggy...everytime i see her with the brush it  makes me think u are talkin to us with a brush in your mouth...pls change it...ROFL..sleepy feeling...πŸ˜†

Not sure if Shammu got pei image while waking up...but me got it Akka...6am na i see pei in my room roof...with 1 hand la folk and 1 hand la knife🀣

Akka...gunthy's siggy got brush aa😲...you know i thought its parker pen in that girl's mouth🀣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Akka...this is sooo mean of you πŸ˜” πŸ˜†, Somehow i liked that siggy. I will change once i find a better one πŸ˜ƒ.

@Pavi...you too joined Akka and nakkalpannufy me πŸ˜’...if you think it is bad...i will steal your siggy of Arshi πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜›.

@Tanu 🀣🀣...you thought it to be a pen 😲...why would that poor girl put a pen in her mouth πŸ˜•.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Not sure if Shammu got pei image while waking up...but me got it Akka...6am na i see pei in my room roof...with 1 hand la folk and 1 hand la knife🀣

Akka...gunthy's siggy got brush aa😲...you know i thought its parker pen in that girl's mouth🀣

ROFl tanu...nee enaku mela...πŸ˜†...hahaha the brush is too much inside the mouth...

@gunthy - awww...antha siggy patha i feel so odd...πŸ˜†...it makes me think u are too busy and comment pannumboth koda time waste pannama burshing mathiri...πŸ˜†...i m scared now  Tongue...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aanalum okie...change it...πŸ˜‰Tongue
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 ROFL at Tanu's  Parker pen comment. 🀣 What a creative mind.Ippadilam imagine pannure.Engayo poitte..πŸ˜† Yarku theriyum Gunthy athavum pannuva.🀣

Gunthy 😲 u wanna steal my siggy ?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ Ok tharalama 🀣 Don't kill me for this but I loveee to tease u.So joined with 'em..πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: thilss

Gunthy 😲 u wanna steal my siggy ?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ Ok tharalama 🀣 Don't kill me for this but I loveee to tease u.So joined with 'em..πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Awwwvvv we love youπŸ€—, like everyone's wish we are preparing for gunthy's super dmg...by this week...me, shammu or Akka will post🀣
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thilss

ROFL at Tanu's  Parker pen comment. 🀣 What a creative mind.Ippadilam imagine pannure.Engayo poitte..πŸ˜† Yarku theriyum Gunthy athavum pannuva.🀣

Paviii 😑 😭...whyyy?? πŸ˜† Athaane paathen...after all you are my sis' lovely sibling...vera enna expect panna mudium from you πŸ˜”. What did i do to you all so that you are waiting to damage me πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†. I am scared to even look into this thread now πŸ˜†...sigh.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gunz, when I first saw your previous siggy I thought the girl had a spoon in her mouth and I was wondering how come the spoon went so far in her mouth...lol...

It looks like there is no promo posted yet.  I guess we have to wait until tomorrow...hopefully it's interesting this week.
Shemmo thumbnail
Yay, we crossed 100 pagesssπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Dedicating one song on the behalf of Guns:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz66qCYGCqM[/YOUTUBE]
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That song is perfect for Charu right now in Thendral...lol!!

Shamz, what's the meaning of the bottom of your siggy with the date and the Eppo?