Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 78

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,how r u all? I miss u all,my exams ends this saturday and then I'll be able to come to msn. Aaand I want to join the tease-gunthy-club,so wats that about? someone tell me pl,can't wait  LOL

and wat is it in that chaska meter's user rating? just 15 votes last week???? guys u know u can give rating as many times as u want.Not something like only once per day so click panni thalli lets get our show to top 50,go team!!!! 😃
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shubba akka..: ðŸĪĢ T&T house illusion.. Superb akka..ðŸĪĢ T&T thirupiyu hotel le poi thanguvangala.. ?? ille as VR and Charu are going to shift to b'lore... Charu T&T ye avanga veetlliye vechipangala.. appo pirikarthuku plan panrarthuku easy illiya..😆  If TA is acting.. avan idukun samadippan.. But ofcourse avan acting panale annalum he will agree to it illiya akka..😆 ðŸĪĢ...

Akka how would it be if the whole point of going to b'lore is illusion or dreaming stage like inception..ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii guys!!! Zup??? ðŸ˜Š
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow Pavi...you are in Thendral forum ðŸ˜ē...happy to see you here ðŸĪ—. Do you still follow this serial? Seeing your siggy what happened to your MSK and Geet? And now to ASR and KKG...right?? ðŸ˜ģ...awww 😃...between my sis misses you alot .
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
thilss thumbnail
Gunthyyy..ðŸĪ— Aaw Love ya..<3 

Yeah yeah Its me..Not my aavi...hehe..ðŸĪĢ No da I don't follow the show but I read updates whenever I haven't other work to do.Like the time I surf net.Hope my sisi is doing good.. âĪïļ ðŸ˜† I miss her a lot.😭 When is she gonna active her acc?? 

And coming to ur qsn...Gunthy Gunthyyy kalaikariya..ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĢ I don't watch it now.Arhi is my fav now.😆

Missed uuu..ðŸĪ—
Edited by thilss - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww ðŸĪ—...i know it is my sis' Pavi and not an aavi 😆 😃...hehehe just joking ðŸ˜ģ. I don't know when she is gonna activate her account again.

Of course i am kalaiachufying you now and i am super happy you stopped watching that show 😃ðŸĪ—...i know Arshi are cute just like T&T ðŸ˜ģ 😃...but the show is bleahhh 😛...me and Shammy will make you love T&T too 😃 ðŸ˜ģ.
thilss thumbnail
ðŸĪ— Gunthyy...Yeah they are so adorable..ðŸ˜ģ U are happy cz I stopped watching Geet..ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜† I fell in love with this couple.âĪïļ And yeah u guys will do that.ðŸĪ— That means I should be ready to add more ppl to my siggy...heheh..😆
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gunz & Tanu,
Shammu birthday thread is so pretty, i was surprised to see Thulasi siggys instead of Ghost's rofl

@ Shammu,
Rofl how did you like that letter from GW's green baby :P
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shammy - did u wake up seeing Charu's face...did she come at 6 am in your dream atleast???😛

@Gunz - pls change the siggy...everytime i see her with the brush it  makes me think u are talkin to us with a brush in your mouth...pls change it...ROFL..sleepy feeling...😆
thilss thumbnail
OMG Shubba!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĢI feel d same when I c that..😆 How???????? ðŸ˜ē 

Gunthy..Enna koduma ithu...ðŸĪĢ