*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL Tanu... Shams, you should just be happy it did not say Thickest Friend or Sahi Award 😉

@Tanu : Superb ma.. Really awesome.. certificate.. 🤣 🤣

@Shammu : "Best Friend of Charu".. Superb Award ma that too from Charu.🤣. Sorry sorry..Your Charu... 🤣 🤣

Aww shammy!!!...What a friendhsip milestone...Congrats!! Shammy 😛...Super Tanu..👏

Evlo santosham ellarukum to damage meee

😭
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Lol...awww...Shamz!!  Ha ha but who is Prabhu and who is Rajni here?

Think of 2 people in Thendral saying this about GW and Charu and then for Thendralians too.

Originally posted by smiles86

Lol...awww...Shamz!!  Ha ha but who is Prabhu and who is Rajni here?

Think of 2 people in Thendral saying this about GW and Charu and then for Thendralians too.

Me Prabhu and Smiles is Rajni🤣 She is only one who dont damage mee🤗

Hahahaha yes Smilesss. We said it so many timesss
My Dear TA,

If you behave like this way to your lovely wife, then this will be your position after knowing your Priyasakhi intention😃 I cant help you😆

Btw this lyrics wont suit you, but i meant you will alainchufying for her like a beggar😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BFi0OFmVoI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Where are you Shammu...see this forecast 😛

"A mix of sun and cloud in the morning, Becoming cloudy from 12 noon after Gunthy logged in, Showers mixed with thunder from 2pm seeing Gunthy staying online more than 2 hours"🤣

Source help and info provided by Gunthy😃

Lol Tanu, I predict that Gunz's post on today's episode is going to have a thunderstorm effect after seeing Tamil today.
Yooov Tanu 😡 😡...adi paavi ipdiya aa damage pannuve nee 😡. I helped you to damage myself without knowing for what purpose you are asking abt it nu

If TA is rude i need something/somewhere to let out my anger...illena i will pichufy my head 😒.