Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Okie sisies, got to go now. Enjoy mokkai pottufying or damaging daily someone 😛. Sweet T&T dreams and take care 🤗🤗.

Gunthyyy we will damage you thaan as we are scared to damage others😛...after few days of break our Gunthy damaging mission will continue.

Byebye Gunthy Akka🤗😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shammy, tanu - hehehe...i know what is the damamge...shd I ...:P
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shammy - shall I prove u have seventh sense...😛...nee nethiku ketiye oru question ...shall I say that...what say tanu ???
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@shammy, tanu - hehehe...i know what is the damamge...shd I ...:P

No Akka😛...let that be a top secret with in us 3...i want to give Gunthy a super unimaginable surprise🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@Shammy - shall I prove u have seventh sense...😛...nee nethiku ketiye oru question ...shall I say that...what say tanu ???

🤣🤣🤣...lol Akka...no not yet...lets keep that question as "reserved" with rest of her questions😛
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish Charu and GW came to the party today...I wanted to see their faces seeing TT happy together and giving cake to one another...Charu would have gone mental and taken the whole cake and threw it on the floor making everyone know about her true intentions.

Chandru should have asked Deepa and Sudha to imitate Bazari, that would have been super to see
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Tans, one girl said she wants to rewatch part 2 and went missing then. Plss call Canada police and do a wanted poster🤣

Aiyoo no don't waste the police man's time looking for me... 😆 I got lost in the scene in part 2 and then ebuddy "daaarling" went missing 😡

and then today, the first time I had a burger after long time and I hated it... I'm sticking to veggi burgers or chicken burgers! (that's not what Pei eats right??)

OMG don't mention Psycho and Christmas together... that put a horrible image of Pei in a Santa costume 😲😲 she will scare the children and no one can go and sit on lap to ask for presents 😭
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Shubba ka: Aiyayooo venam kaa, approm naan azhuthuduven😆😭

@Rans: Hahahaha, who is that ebuddy "daaarling"?🤣

@Smiles: Hahaha nice one, but nadakala.. Charu missed court scene and not this one😆 Soon she will seee something bigger and go full mental😍
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just heard this song... and the lyrics remindss me of Anandh some parts and TA in other parts.
and of course its catchy 😛
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNilRBabxQI[/YOUTUBE]

Crackka maariten 
Joookker aayiten
Fuse-u ponna pinn 
Bulb-khaana switchu theduren  = TA 🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahahaaha🤣 Ranss superb song😆 Its suits TA and Anand a lot🤣

Be ready to see Charu at her peak, me escaped😃😆