*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
@Shammu and Tanu...you both are in full form today to damage me 😡 😡...athuvum joining hands together to make me angry with you 😡. Ithila comedians videos vera posting indha loosie Shammyy...yooov podiii 😡.

@Tanu...Awww 🤗🤗. I know you both love me too much and that is why this much teasing to me 😃. Tanu you know what, one of the cute baby girls in the pics you posted reminds me exactly the little cute and sweet Tanu in your msn profile pics 🤗...awww  how chweeet😃

Okie my sisies...i need to go to bed as i have to leave early in the morning. Have a nice T&Tious week with a successful/failed wedding anniversary celebrations of T&T 😛. Atleast enjoy the pretty and cute looking hero and heroine 😳. Good night and sweet T&T dreams 🤗😃,
Aww Gunthyyy🤗🤗🤗...me and Shammu know already that you will pop up nu...but didnt know evlo fast aa nu😲...Gunthy...maybe Thendral team might not know how to activate Pei's psychoness to peak...but me and Shammu know how to active you😛...You too sleep well and sweet evil dream...gnight gnight see u soon...in the mean time me and Shammu will plan more😛
Shammu...IF background wall paper is not remindingg me Halloween but its reminding me Pei...what about you...that eyes look like pei's eyes🤢
Originally posted by Tanu.

Aww Gunthyyy🤗🤗🤗...me and Shammu know already that you will pop up nu...but didnt know evlo fast aa nu😲...Gunthy...maybe Thendral team might not know how to activate Pei's psychoness to peak...but me and Shammu know how to active you😛...You too sleep well and sweet evil dream...gnight gnight see u soon...in the mean time me and Shammu will plan more😛

Hahaah yess. Guns we are doing this only to bring you online here🤗 U know its workng too, whenever we damage you, you suddenly pops up😆 Awww, thanksss🤗 Good night and sweet dreams kaa...Hahaha, yes we will plan more to bring you tomorrow in IF😃 Love yuo🤗

Shammu...IF background wall paper is not remindingg me Halloween but its reminding me Pei...what about you...that eyes look like pei's eyes🤢

Hahahahaaha, yaaa😆 The eyes🤢🤣 But u know, i cant notice it, yenna my room is also dark, so no differences🤣

Wow...gunz a super damage...and partners in crime wow...

shammu she is gg to come to germany and gg to kill u soon intha rate la pona
Looking for my dear Shammu...is she resichufying pei in 1st part...tension tension tension...shammu shammu shammu😛

Looking for my dear Shammu...is she resichufying pei in 1st part...tension tension tension...shammu shammu shammu😛

Im here kaa😃 Today who is the wicket?😆
None other than Gunthyyy😛...ithellaam question aa
Gunthyy why you cheat this pei😛