*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

🤣 i hate Charu from her intro scene it self...i hates the build up for her intro...slowly i started to hate her more😡

Hahaha good. This is waht i expected😆

I hope her track ends fastt. And SV is also busy with MM😃 Plsss. I want Thuls mom track to start.
Originally posted by Shamz.

[

Hahaha good. This is waht i expected😆

I hope her track ends fastt. And SV is also busy with MM😃 Plsss. I want Thuls mom track to start.

Yes please...pei's tortures lasted 1 year and still continuing...pei is pei for more than a year...we poor viewers...scold panni panni 1 year gone😲...they should end her track and concentrate on Thulasi's mothers story

Yes please...pei's tortures lasted 1 year and still continuing...pei is pei for more than a year...we poor viewers...scold panni panni 1 year gone😲...they should end her track and concentrate on Thulasi's mothers story

Yess Yess Yess. Kumaran Sir ku bore aagala pola, innum has pei in Thendral😆
Lets wait for this year too, illathi lets do something for him😃
Akka...some girl is scolding for for telling idk idk idk nu for everything😛

Akka...some girl is scolding for for telling idk idk idk nu for everything😛

😡 Aama scold pannama kiss pannuvangala??😈 Why complaining to akka, say it to Guns🤣Paavom akka, but not Guns😆
Shammu🤣 Akka is the new person who i torture now😛...Guns na yaaru Shammu😕

Shammu🤣 Akka is the new person who i torture now😛...Guns na yaaru Shammu😕

Oru Oor la there was one serial called Thendral, athula vara hero va few people jollufied. Athula one was Guns. But sila maasama than, that ponnu is missing. Paavom ponnu romba busy with studies and work. And same oor la oru Tans, was bugging that Guns everyday. But life time shock for Shammu, what na, Tans forgot Guns😲🤣

Gunss, come and kill usss😆

Oru Oor la there was one serial called Thendral, athula vara hero va few people jollufied. Athula one was Guns. But sila maasama than, that ponnu is missing. Paavom ponnu romba busy with studies and work. And same oor la oru Tans, was bugging that Guns everyday. But life time shock for Shammu, what na, Tans forgot Guns😲🤣

Gunss, come and kill usss😆

Still i dont know who is Guns😛...maybe i might remember if someone called Gunss try to kill me😛

Still i dont know who is Guns😛...maybe i might remember if someone called Gunss try to kill me😛

Noone need to kill us. Ithai parthale Guns will automatically kill😆

U know Guns oda manasu is suttufying us so be careful and in Guns oda every cell la our name is written, apdi irukum podu how can u forgot her?🤣
Even in her regai our name is written😆

Tansss, setthom namma😆

Noone need to kill us. Ithai parthale Guns will automatically kill😆

U know Guns oda manasu is suttufying us so be careful and in Guns oda every cell la our name is written, apdi irukum podu how can u forgot her?🤣
Even in her regai our name is written😆

Tansss, setthom namma😆

These dialogs engeyo ketta maathiri sounding🤣..i remember line line aa thitufying that dialog owner😛...Shammu shammu did you get dialog copyright from that pei...but you are right it suits that gunss girl so well😛

Don't worry Akka will guard us😛

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago