Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 55

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smiles86

Omg did anyone else notice that Tamil has new shirts now??  Lol...I know I'm wierd but finally Mr. K. is giving him more outfits to wear.

Hahahaah, yes after he went to Blore he got new Wardrobe. But enna irritating na, when he was with Thuls he wore the same shirts, but after Charu gave him job he has new things😡
This can be also one argument for GW😈

But TA looks handsomee😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahaah, yes after he went to Blore he got new Wardrobe. But enna irritating na, when he was with Thuls he wore the same shirts, but after Charu gave him job he has new things😡
This can be also one argument for GW😈

But TA looks handsomee😍

Shamz even after getting new shirts he didnt leave his old travel bag ma... 😆😆😆
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harhem

Shamz even after getting new shirts he didnt leave his old travel bag ma... 😆😆😆

Hahaahah yess😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shammu...you know ur fav pei is still wearing same old super stylish dresses even in UK...only improvement after she goes UK is she started to wear Pajama 🤢 and eating 24/7 because she is full jobless in hotel  as no athai house visits in UK 😡
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want Charu to meet some guy in UK and fall behind him so she can leave Ta alone...she should go after the hotel manager or someone who works there that way she can sit in her room and eat everything for free...
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiles86

I want Charu to meet some guy in UK and fall behind him so she can leave Ta alone...she should go after the hotel manager or someone who works there that way she can sit in her room and eat everything for free...

Hahahaaha Smiles. Good idea, but it will never work. Approm Charu panna thappuku ellam no punishment mathiri irukum. Something should come what we never expected mathiri, that would be interesting. But director athukaaga, dont drag it much, mudilee valikuthu
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anyone wonder what kind of pizza Charu orders?? same toppings everytime or does she alternate?? veg or non-veg?? 
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranuja

anyone wonder what kind of pizza Charu orders?? same toppings everytime or does she alternate?? veg or non-veg?? 

Double cheese pizza i think Ranu...then only she cant move when she come to india and eventually explodes🤢
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

Double cheese pizza i think Ranu...then only she cant move when she come to india and eventually explodes🤢

Hahahaahahaahahaha😆 Haiyoo Haiyooo, mudilee🤣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I noticed she likes to put some extra sauce on her pizza too...