Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Shammy...eppudi..paathiya my Charu haters side la thaan too many members. Unnoda side gaali with only you ðŸ˜›.

Shebbaaa, aama periya Magalir Ani paarunga, Guns ku naraiya support iruka😆
Naan one person na irunthalum, Single la ninnu jeipen in putting Pei in hell🤣

Shammyy...adi paavi...nee ennai andha panni pisaasus ku suggest pannuviya di loosie? ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡. Neeye avangalai vechukko. Athu Sari...unakku apdi enna aasai to see me with that lollu police ðŸ¤¢...rombha valikkudhu ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­. 

Ewww loosu akka. Its not pei and pisaasus, ITS ANIMALS😆 I was telling that im talking more with animals than peisss🤣

Vaalichaa, moov podunga kaa😆
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Why na you r the head of pei haters union...athaan ur name is in bigger font😛...and pei hate you the most followed by me and rest🤣

Gunthyy thappu😕...now Shammu will save her side by telling 1 person is equal to 100 ppl😛

Adada...enna oru pathavi to me. Rombha Nandri and sandhosham 🤗. But i agree none can hate pei like me and bash her and get also warnings coz of that pisaasu 😡...sigh...lol.

Aama oru Charu lover kooda padara paade pothum this forum and its members. Ithila 100 Charu likers na avlodhan 😡. Nooo 😭
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Shebbaaa, aama periya Magalir Ani paarunga, Guns ku naraiya support iruka😆
Naan one person na irunthalum, Single la ninnu jeipen in putting Pei in hell🤣

Ewww loosu akka. Its not pei and pisaasus, ITS ANIMALS😆 I was telling that im talking more with animals than peisss🤣

Vaalichaa, moov podunga kaa😆

Aama nee pei ai hell la put pannuviya illai unnoda kutty kutty heart la veippiya..kandippa second choice thaan 😡 😡.

Aama, move poda maaten..unakku than rendu poduven 😈.
Shemmo thumbnail

Aama, move poda maaten..unakku than rendu poduven 😈.

Rendu nu oru dhailam iruka enna, pain ku poda?😕😆
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Adi uthai nu rendu ku vera oru name irukku Shammy 😈

Shemmo thumbnail

Adi uthai nu rendu ku vera oru name irukku Shammy 😈

Ohh u mean Sathyaraj film Aadi Thadi?😆 That film i know, its semma mokkai😆
Shemmo thumbnail
I hope Thendral is good this week, if not im not sad, as im going to inactive again🤣
I wont watch, so enaku no probsss😆 Hahaha chumma.

Hope its interesting and not bore like last few weeks😃
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Shammu thanks for reminding me...lol...

Friends i will be inactive from today afternoon for awhile...i don't know till how long...if everything goes well i will try to at-least post few lines comment and will try to keep chat thread active from next week...if not i dont know when i will be back😕...will miss u all.

And special mention about Lakshyam...she is back to updating and will update every fridays from this week as she used to do...and thank you so much Lakshyam for agreeing to do Fridays🤗

And Thanks Pearl for backing me up for my Wednesday's turns...i am so sry as you already got too much to do...😕
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Oh Shammu thanks for reminding me...lol...

Friends i will be inactive from today afternoon for awhile...i don't know till how long...if everything goes well i will try to at-least post few lines comment and will try to keep chat thread active from next week...if not i dont know when i will be back😕...will miss u all.

And special mention about Lakshyam...she is back to updating and will update every fridays from this week as she used to do...and thank you so much Lakshyam for agreeing to do Fridays🤗

And Thanks Pearl for backing me up for my Wednesday's turns...i am so sry as you already got too much to do...😕

We will miss you too akka🤗 Me too will miss you all. Hope you have an awesome week😃

Tansss, dw🤗
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
I will miss you alooottt Tanu 🤗 🤗. Whenever it is possible, come and post few lines about you in Chat Thread, if not necessary about Thendral. IF won't be the same for me with you being inactive. Come soon to join us and mokkai pottufy with us sisies and our friends here 😃.

Take good care of you Tanu ðŸ¤—. Love you alottt 🤗.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago