Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Noo i  know why u logged...u could hear me calling gunthy gunthy nu msn rightπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Ofc Tanuuu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—...That is the reason i logged in my dearest Tanu 😳. Only for you πŸ€—.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Ofc Tanuuu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—...That is the reason i logged in my dearest Tanu 😳. Only for you πŸ€—.

Yov i am going to blackmail uπŸ˜›...u better log Sunday or i will u🀣...andd you know Akka is paavam all alone hearing my mokkai😲
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Yov you said you will buy me a large ice frapp if i see you...you willl buy 1 for me tooo right...your credit card would have 0 balance if i visit uπŸ˜›...you will go broke spending all money on starbucks🀣

Yesss...pls comee and seee me Tanu 😍 😍. I don't care about having 0 balance as long as you come and see me πŸ˜ƒ. I will buy you so many Starbucks as you want during the time you are with me πŸ˜ƒ. Please come and we should meet Shammy to celebrate her first Starbucks drink with us πŸ˜ƒ.

Ofc i will log on Sunday my dear Tanu πŸ˜ƒ just to mokkai pottufy with you πŸ€—.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thendral vida chat is more interesting...
Ennamo our fav serial lead us here enjoying our mokkais...
Wow...starbucks thendral family...:P...

I hope psycho GTH soon and bring back with some good track to keep us intact...😍

Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

I hope psycho GTH soon and bring back with some good track to keep us intact...😍

🀣 i hope they doesn't bring new psycho after sending this to that beautiful place..πŸ˜›...Akka do you think shammu will miss charu after she gth?πŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFl yes shammu will miss...but i think our BP will be in normal state after they GTH...half the time we spend on scolding them...sigh..
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

ROFl yes shammu will miss...but i think our BP will be in normal state after they GTH...half the time we spend on scolding them...sigh..

If Shammu misses she will re-watch psycho's pei scenes and will try not to miss her🀣...shammu if u re watch don't tell gunthy as you know she might turn into oneπŸ˜›

🀣🀣 i know right...imagine gunthyy...we will miss her special scolding emotsπŸ˜›
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no starbucks for anyone.. It's bad for u πŸ˜› like pizza πŸ˜ƒ

and don't worry, after Psycho Charu leaves, a new one will come to irritate us with 😑🀒😑 emots
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

no starbucks for anyone.. It's bad for u πŸ˜› like pizza πŸ˜ƒ

Nooo...only pizza is bad...Starbucks is goodπŸ˜›...Ranu is so meanπŸ˜”πŸ€£...jking i know Ranu will buy me Starbucks one day.
Shemmo thumbnail
I wont miss Charu, i will only miss funny pei scenes🀣🀣 A pei who talks only infront of mirror like a baekuπŸ˜†