Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 34

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣🤣 hahaha yes...i love you shammu😡...do i look like a psycho😛...aama i agree part of it as me and gunthy turns into one when you say you like Charu🤣

Yes you do. Naan enna chinese ah pesinen ippo😆 OMG, this is becoming another Chat😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is all taking to another type of discussion.

Psychology is the study of mind and the understanding of the behavior of people as I know. the assumption here is there is good reason for whatever way people behave and if anyone has to change
for his/her improvement, he/she has to find the good reasons for his/her behavior which is more likely some (false) belief in the subconscious.  More likely a person behaves unlovingly because of some deep fear in the subconscious mind. That fear has to be identified, if a person has to become loving. Even for a normal person, knowing and understanding oneself, benefits him/her a lot.

A person like Charu is abnormal and surely needs psychiatric treatment as she behaves like a pei. The audience knows the good reasons why she behaves that way. In her subconscious, she believes only if she gets TA, she would feel loved. For that she flirts with his mom. Her desire is unhealthy because as adult everyone has capability for giving love to oneself. And Charu wants to fulfil her desire at any cost. She thus becomes psycho. But Laav is also a psycho.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lav is not a psycho but selfish and greedy and wants to control people where as she will not accept when people try to control her..but when people talk like she is the queen and she can get things of she does certain things. like her mom provoked her saying she will be the queen of the house. she will obey whatever they say. but if someone says good she will not...nitish should have given few slaps earlier she would have come to his way or shd have threatened to divorce her she and her gutter mom would be quiet...now its too late for him to try any experiments..prob after baby s born shd take away the baby with him...but nitish s behaving like a loser now making lav more worst...the initial freedom nits gave like taking her out or granting permission without his mom knowlege made her so as she was already a selfish lady...but psycho s unbeatable but will get cured if TA gives her one slap...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also don't feel Lav is a Psycho as Shubba said. Lav is more greedy and selfish. For her money comes as a first preference than any human realtionship and it is GW way of bringing her up. But Nithesh is not fit as a husband. He should try to control her. But he is like a Kuuja, cannot be independent either and cannot talk more straight forward. He is more valla valla kozha kozha...
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with shubba and pearland disagree with Maha Lav is not psycho she is selfish greedy spoiled brat. Opposites always attract each other" holds good for any successful married life. If lav and nitish have same likes and dislikes, life seems to be a boring one.

It is good that lav and nitish have different tastes. Marriage requires a lot of adjustment. Both of them gradually tend to respect each other likes and dislikes. That is how a good relationship blossoms.

Its okay if lav loves going to party and nitish hates it.. lav should Respect nitish's feelings first and he will also gradually respect her .Life together is a journey with a few adjustments and a few give and takes. Same way, both lav and nitish must know their like and dislikes and adjust and change themselves wherever possible mutually. It is not always the wife should obey the husband blindly or the husband should please her wife blindly. It should be either way depending upon the merit of the case.

The bond between lav and nitish is the most critical bonds KP family. If the family is the house lav and nitish relationship is the foundation. And, no matter how well the house is wired, how well the siding has been applied, how strong the roof is, if the foundation isn't strong, the house won't stand the test of time. Lav being rude, selfish spoiled child   she does not know how to lead and move her life smoothly' inthan pirachainaiye. GW should stop interfering in lav's life that was one of the main  reason for lav's behavior'as pearl said in her earlier post how should a mother be' GW...😡😡In this serial two persons need to get a tight slap one for GW from TA and for lav from nitish'.

Every relationship, including between husband and wife, needs boundaries.  These boundaries are not meant to be mean or controlling.  They are meant to be nurturing and create lasting, loving relationships.Once GW stops interfering in lav's personal life...ellam sariyaitum...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mini_00

It is good that lav and nitish have different tastes. Marriage requires a lot of adjustment. Both of them gradually tend to respect each other likes and dislikes. That is how a good relationship blossoms.

Its okay if lav loves going to party and nitish hates it.. lav should Respect nitish's feelings first and he will also gradually respect her .Life together is a journey with a few adjustments and a few give and takes. Same way, both lav and nitish must know their like and dislikes and adjust and change themselves wherever possible mutually. It is not always the wife should obey the husband blindly or the husband should please her wife blindly. It should be either way depending upon the merit of the case.

Every relationship, including between husband and wife, needs boundaries.  These boundaries are not meant to be mean or controlling.  They are meant to be nurturing and create lasting, loving relationships.Once GW stops interfering in lav's personal life...ellam sariyaitum...

I agree to these. This is the same thing Nits dad advised the other day when  lav was behaving cranky...Nitish gave up a little and started talking to her normally but the loser Nitish forgot the other part of the advise his dad gave...His dad said the privilege and freedom should be given to him but the same time he shd be cautious that she does not take advantage and take a upper hand on Nitish and start controlling him...Simple his dad just differentiated him "independence"and "freedom". But Nitish forgot the second part of advise and started thinking her way...🤢...

This loser GW can only spoil good life but can never be away from herself from creating problems ...all she needs is money money and money...

Charu of course has psychic disturbances one of the reason I agree its TA but for her psychic disturbances to go to this level the main reason is GW, Joseph and now this loser KP...inspite of knowing what she does is wrong these losers support her for their benefits 😡...and also Nits dad after knwoing her condition should be more cautious in handling her and giving her treatment...
But Lavanya and GW are only behind money and they never bother even about their own blood(TA and PA) and one stage Lav will not even bother about GW if she is going to lose her life..🤢
Arizes. thumbnail
ROFL it became a serious discussion about pshyco...shammu come fast and ask ur doubts...😛...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG super discussions and explanations on phsyco and psycology..!! ðŸ¤— 
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahahaahaha, yesss😆 Chat Thread sudu pidikudu😆 But its nice.
🤣 Kelvi naan enga kekurathu? Apdeena i have to rewatch old T&T scene, but no mood😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

🤣 Kelvi naan enga kekurathu? Apdeena i have to rewatch old T&T scene, but no mood😆

When u talk to us u will get questions automatically🤣..