Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TTfan

@ Tanu : How was your experience seeing the episode twice and updating it..??🤣 😉 [feeling really sorry for you ma.🤗]

@Shammu : Eppadi ma Iruke.. Pshyco voda scene pathutu..!! I think you are watching it again and again..illiya ma..!!  Parvalille ma open aa sollalam.. 🤣 

Your questions super ma..!! 🤣 

You know, actually she was very excited about Psycho epi and all, but velila solrathilla😆 Update panrathuku munnadi ellam fresh ah face wash panni she did it🤣

I am love you😆 Haha, im fine and you? Nooo, srsly i watched it only once. I couldnt seeying Charu getting shy, it was yuck🤢 Nejama kaaa, illathi i will tell, as i got damaged already😆

Hahahaaha, awww thanks kaa😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shammy : I think Tanu unaakaga da face ella wash panni update pannirka.. ye na unakku Charu ve romba pudikum illiya.. Apparo unakku kovam vara kudadu illiya..!! 🤣  [I am love u too ma..🤗 😆]

Tanu: 😉
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Tanu : How was your experience seeing the episode twice and updating it..??🤣 😉 [feeling really sorry for you ma.🤗]

Aww Bhagi...know what...its  better that they showed that in promo...if not i might not able to write anything🤣..
TTfan thumbnail
@ Tanu : Ha ha Yeah at least you can get ready to that mind set.. right?? Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

You know, actually she was very excited about Psycho epi and all, but velila solrathilla😆 Update panrathuku munnadi ellam fresh ah face wash panni she did it🤣

Yov Shammu😡...who said this to you?😲...you sound like i dont wash  my face other times and did only before this upd maathiri😲.
Nixkie thumbnail

@ Tanu : Ha ha Yeah at least you can get ready to that mind set.. right?? 

lol Bhagi yes🤣...last week all thought i will get nu then it didn't come up...again this week i got that scene😲..suthi suthi psycho came on my day...what a love she got on me...😲
TTfan thumbnail
@ Tanu : 🤣 [aww.. feeling sad ma..😭] 😆  

I think She is in love with you to see your superb update..!! 👍🏼 

[really superb updates ma.. i really love it.🤗.]
TTfan thumbnail
See you ma Tanu.. 🤗 singing off..!! 

Everyone have a nice and happy weekend..!! 🤗
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone requested for GW kai regai reading...

1. GW's wish of Psycho getting married to the perfect man will happen...but it will happen to Kesari and not TA...😛
2. GW's daughter's life will go engayo... on the road and she will be Queen of streets.
3. GW's greatest love will be lost because of TA's social service that will get the two psycho-soulmates together 😃

Have a wonderful weekend everyone 🤗🤗
Shemmo thumbnail
@Bhagi: Neengalumaaa?😲😆 Sari Sari, ungala mannichu viduren. Hahahaa😆 Btw, how was your psycho exam ka? Easy?😃

@Tans: Hahaha, nejama naan atha nenaichu sollala, but u mattified urself🤣 Chumma, yaar sonnangala? I dont remember that person name, but its Mangoos or Mangai. Ahh right, that Mangai told me this infos about you. She is stalking you vam as per the order from Charu. Enakum ithukum no connection, if anything mess with that Mandai Illatha Mangai🤣

@Rans: Hahaha🤣 Superb hand regai, someone pls see the regai for Anand, yenna he needs astrology now very badly🤣🤣 I hope we wont see him for one month😍

Have a nice weekend all🤗 and get ready for Pei Thread today nightt!🤡

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago