Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 29

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

A member called Shamz. is saying "gnight all bye all" for past 1hr 16minπŸ˜›...i am going to chase you to go sleep in 3min

Tans i know your puli in maths nu athuku ipdiya?🀣 I have to be careful with you, i think its opposite onlyπŸ˜†

She wants to chase me becoz she has to go in 3 mins tooπŸ˜†

OKie nejama im leaving nowww..Byeee, good nighttπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

A member called Shamz. is saying "gnight all bye all" for past 1hr 16minπŸ˜›...i am going to chase you to go sleep in 3min

Hehe... I also saw that... Probably she said Good night 101 times...ROFL...

Go watch Raa Raa song and think of Jothika as Charu and enjoy Shammu πŸ˜‰
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Pearl27

Hehe... I also saw that... Probably she said Goog night 101 times...ROFL...

Go watch Raa Raa song and think of Jothika as Charu and enjoy Shammu πŸ˜‰

Hahahaha, omg. How many ppl to stalk me?πŸ˜†

OMG no, i wont watch that song. Cant forget Jothika and that movie. πŸ€£ If Charu dances in that song, that too in my dream-na earthquake will come inmy dream🀣

Okiee byeeeπŸ˜†
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka...i am fine and how are you and all the sisies? Sigh Akka i get home late always. By the time i log in you are never on...sigh. I hope to see you all soon.

@Ranu...adi paavi Ravai. You really leave me in the middle of a forest when i keep then and then-fying and all of a sudden you leave me like Kumaran's Thendral epis last year 😭. Ippo ennadana rombhhhaaa nallava nu sollariye...ithu nyaayama unakku adukkuma?

@Shammyyy...i know what anyaayam Ranu is doing to you. If i ask her openly, Ranu will get mad at us like anything and stop doing us sisies the favour...sigh. She is super mean when it comes to that...sigh. Unkooda nejama pechuka...podiii.

@Tanu...knowing my possessiveness, you dare to tell Shammy that you love her 😲 😭...po unkooda pechu ka now only coz of this πŸ˜›...lol just joking...paavom Shammmyyy.

Miss you all my sisies.
Everyone have a gd nite and take care and enjoy Thendral and psycho as always (etho oru thought la i was checking for today's update during my dinner, did not know that there weren't any serials today).

Bye bye all πŸ˜ƒEdited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gunz, loong time no see πŸ˜› We miss u too but guess wat... I am nice 😳
You know wat? Since ur sooo convinced I'm a meanie, when Friday's epi airs, I will make a video of Psycho/TA moments 😈 with every single hand touch and will call it Saka Sahi Forever! Appovum you should ask me and then... 🀣

@ Tanu, is it strange that I'm looking more forward to your update for this best episode ever? 😍 Please rewatch the Psycho scenes as many times as you need for you to write the update! I'm very excited to see you reactions. πŸ˜† and put warning to watch the episode with a gallon of water to cool down from romantic 🀒 dialogues

@ Shammy, beee patient πŸ˜‰ P.S. I too watched Chandramukhi today and one thing for sure, she may be psycho but Jyothika is still one really pretty ghost 😳
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranuja

@ Tanu, is it strange that I'm looking more forward to your update for this best episode ever? 😍 Please rewatch the Psycho scenes as many times as you need for you to write the update!I'm very excited to see you reactions. πŸ˜† and put warning to watch the episode with a gallon of water to cool down from romantic 🀒 dialogues

Ranu why this aasai😲...this is going to be my worse update ever lol🀣...you know i get mad just by seeing that psycho...ithula TA kooda webcam and shameless is bringing up her engagement😑...i at-least expect some lovely convo between pei and her pei friend aka KP
🀒.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shammu unaku bayama...see what u showed us on the other day and like tanu said i cant blv u are scared...πŸ€”

@Tanu - i wanted to give u a support for the update...but sigh friday evenings i watch late but still will try to help u out somehow...πŸ€—...

@Ranu - when u make the VM pls let me know..i have few ideas on that...πŸ˜›...

@All - get ready with vepillai to pei otuffy...πŸ˜›
Nixkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

@Tanu - i wanted to give u a support for the update...but sigh friday evenings i watch late but still will try to help u out somehow...πŸ€—...

Noo Akka Don't worry...i wont log till i am almost done...see u soon akka
Nixkie thumbnail
Shammu ku new assignment...i need pic of psycho trying to muttufly in wall and psycho kicking door...and i need pic of Keshav  muttufying in wall and Keshav kicking chair 🀣...ok aa shammuπŸ˜›.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Tanu
KP and Charu are perfect pair.  Both of them are crazy and bang themselves against the wall.  I think in previous birth they were together.