*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

Shammy...U scare Tanu baby very much and @all she also sent the freeze screen pic to tanu and just came to tell only that...enna oru kola veri..
@ruby  - tanu will not only use dead and angry emos, tanu told her update will be 20 min late am...rofl...i was surprised the timing was rounded off than her usual 23 min 24 min...lol...
oh tanu full psycho epi than pola and pathathathuku he is going to enjoy his happiness with T just to irritate us..
@shammy vaa vaa seekiram...but dont come and say u liked the rowdy posture of here...
@gunz - how are u...where r u and missing longgg??

🤣23min 24 min etc etc is only for current day timing...not for future😛

Aama Akka...imagine me listening to psycho's dialog about engagement...and imagine if its only the sample and there's more nonsense dialogs from her😲...will she say unga wedding ai live aa paarthathai forget panna mudiyuma nu...athuvum super ending, hi epdi irukkeenga aam...epdi thaan i am going to do update nu i don't know🤣...i should steal gunthy's special angry emot and put in update but then paavam the poor members😛

Aiyoo Akka you know our Shammu already gave me an assignment to do on that super rowdy pose even before its shown fully😲
[QUOTE=Tanu.i should steal gunthy's special angry emot and put in update but then paavam the poor members😛

Aiyoo Akka you know our Shammu already gave me an assignment to do on that super rowdy pose even before its shown fully😲
[/QUOTE]

no way, that emot will just make me even 🤢 Charu's super romantic dialogues is enough for us, please and thank u... and knowing u Tanu, you will quote psycho's every word 😭

ewww a picture for that rowdy pose 😲😲 btw, how come she didn't say ennada yet or is that for TA 😲

Rans..ennada will follow after psycho's prey TA 🤢  tells every minute deatils about him and thulz which will enable her to plan even accurately and also will make sure with KP after TA leaves 😡...Ennada convo is with kesari only 🤢...

@tans - u should also tell how many min TA and Psycho convo and how many mins KP and psycho convo...😆...

@shammy - how do u like the shy look of psycho in pariharam episodes...(i can imagine many 😡 emotions of people around 😆 for reminding this episode)
Originally posted by Ranuja

no way, that emot will just make me even 🤢 Charu's super romantic dialogues is enough for us, please and thank u... and knowing u Tanu, you will quote psycho's every word 😭

ewww a picture for that rowdy pose 😲😲 btw, how come she didn't say ennada yet or is that for TA 😲

🤣 Ranu you sound so paavam and sad imagining that scene...u know u r a cute mean girl😛...i wont quote  every word in update as all members r already paavam but will quote them in separate comment🤣...and and i wont even have time to write comment in update as i will go missing listening to her every dialogs..

Oh Ranu...pei will talk to her pei best friend after TA leaves and will ask ennada did you do everything right😡...aaga motham enakku double pei special convo😕

@tans - u should also tell how many min TA and Psycho convo and how many mins KP and psycho convo...😆...

🤣 Aama right...i wish pei doesn't call TA ennanga...as he is going to be a business man she should call him as Sir🤢...I have a great doubt...from which side of the world this KP came from?...psycho oda avlo close best friend as she is calling him as ennada...how do u think KP will call Charu😲...with her name or with full mariyaathai like Charu's "ennada"?
Please Mr. K. bring Enada and Enadi together.  They will be a perfect couple.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, WHATS HAPPENING HERE??😲😲

Oru rendu naal online varathi, ivlo damage-ah? *Faints*😆

Nooo. I just went for 5 mins online, as i wanted to tell Tans and Akka something, but then saw Thendral and got shocked seeying Charu. Suddenly Tans came in my mind, so thats why i forgot that matter what i actually wanted to tell and told "Charu was looking pretty" nu.

But, athukullaaa. Bhagi, yes im repenting for starting this Thread😆

My position now🤣

2 girls told me "Yes, start Chat, it will be funny and we can talk there if we dont have time in msn" nu, but ippo than therithu, they made me to start it to damage me fully

Okiee, ellarum nalla irungaaa!🤗

Awww, i will comment later tomo, as i have work. But wont disappoint you😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
awww shammu...🤗...dw da...seekiram come tmrw and feel free to ask questions after watching tmrw epi...u will have many thaane😛

awww shammu...🤗...dw da...seekiram come tmrw and feel free to ask questions after watching tmrw epi...u will have many thaane😛

Hahaha, yes i will have many questions. Actually nethe i had one, but forgot. Btw athu enna, Keshav lappy-ku poiy on pannum pothu Charu was online-ah? Enna logi-oh, psychos galuku than puriyum😆

Haha, i will have many than. But if its about my love Thuls, i will have many and many🤣

Where is my traitorr?😈

rofl...pesivechundu thaane they came online to catch the prey...😛...so no wonder she was online at that time...shammu doubt cleared a..if anyone can give better explanation pls give..rofl...tanu will come a little later .she will come and give reply then...its weekend for us ...so catch u tmrw with more questions...marakama ask...