*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Awww yesss i know right...did you really learn to tease Gunthyyy from me?😲...i learned how to tease Gunthyy from Ranu🤣...i like when Ranu leaves after leaving Gunthy in middle of dark forest😛

Hahahaaha, yess i learned. Like u will say "Gunsss" nu approm when reply "yes" na u will tell "nothing"🤣 Yes me too liked it, but dont forget Tans, we were also a victim with Guns in Rans oda game😆 If she promises me anything, i wont blv her anymore😆
Who me? the one who teases people ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²...SHOCK of the day!

I'm a very nice person who doesn't leave Gunz in the dark forest 😛 You guys are making me seem like a Charu puppeteer who has spies to control you 😈
Shammu shammu nu oru girl logged and sent me a message saying that Charu looked really pretty on today's freeze scene😲..🤣...We can damage shammu as much as we want as she wont log till Friday...
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
shammuvuku enna oru pasam.😉
Shammuuu, you logged onto MSN to say charu was pretty today🤣🤣🤣 

I told you the other day itself that your "rasanai" is totally different. Pavam Tanu had a thigil effect on seeing the Freeze scene of Charu and you are enjoying it... 😛

Tanu... friday shammu will be the very happy as maybe more than one part of Psycho scenes will be shown and she will be and first one to comment I think. 😉
@Charu lover...for telling pei looked pretty in the last scene of today's serial even when i did not watch it...Shammy kooda pechu ka 😡. I told you to tell that SV looks pretty and cute nu and not this disgusting pei 🤢. I know i know she is the same person...lol. Just the thought of someone praising how good this pei looks with her disgusting aasais and talks about makes me 🤢 🤢.
Shammu, Nijamavaama.. Just to say pshyco was looking pretty log panniya ma..!! ðŸ¤£  Paavam Tanu...!! I can imagine ma Shammu, your comments for Friday episode (Webcam Episode.)..!! ðŸ¤£.. 

I think Shammu is repenting for opening this thread🤣..!! We all are damaging you again and again ma 🤗...!!🤣 ðŸ˜‰
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Happy Ayudha Pooja and Vijaya Dashami to all..!! 
Rofl Shammu, when ever i see Charu i remember you, you both got good chemistry which none could beat. Shammu we members are looking forward to your comment on Friday so don't disappoint us :P

All the best Tanu for your Friday's update, we can see many 😡 🤢 emoticons lol
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
Shammy...U scare Tanu baby very much and @all she also sent the freeze screen pic to tanu and just came to tell only that...enna oru kola veri..
@ruby  - tanu will not only use dead and angry emos, tanu told her update will be 20 min late am...rofl...i was surprised the timing was rounded off than her usual 23 min 24 min...lol...
oh tanu full psycho epi than pola and pathathathuku he is going to enjoy his happiness with T just to irritate us..
@shammy vaa vaa seekiram...but dont come and say u liked the rowdy posture of here...
@gunz - how are u...where r u and missing longgg??
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago