Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shamz.

@Tans: Hahaha ad-ah?😆 Enna nu? Sun tv la movies varumpothu one men pesuvar like INDIA THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA...🤣

Apdi i will put with the men voice "SWISS THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA ORU ARIVIPPU, SWISS NAGARIL VASIKKUM GUNTHY ENGIRA PONNU SILA NATKAALAGA KAANAVILLAI, KANDU PIDIPORKU ORU THANGA KAASU ILAVASAM. THODARPU KOLLA VENDIYA IDAM:
GERMANY, CANADA, DUBAI AND INDIA"

Nooo, who ever finds 1st gets Charu's broken lamp or Lav's broken microwave...now none will find Gunthy except Charu😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hahahaaha, vera onnu na?😆 Classmates apdi yaarachum illaiya?😆 Aama..long tme achu ungala damage panni. Night ellam thookam varathilla u know🤣 No Guns, im not happy, i only damaged you less athan😭

@Tans: Hahaha ad-ah?😆 Enna nu? Sun tv la movies varumpothu one men pesuvar like INDIA THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA...🤣

Apdi i will put with the men voice "SWISS THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA ORU ARIVIPPU, SWISS NAGARIL VASIKKUM GUNTHY ENGIRA PONNU SILA NATKAALAGA KAANAVILLAI, KANDU PIDIPORKU ORU THANGA KAASU ILAVASAM. THODARPU KOLLA VENDIYA IDAM:
GERMANY, CANADA, DUBAI AND INDIA"

What a sadist what a sadist... ennai damage pannama unakku thoookkam varalaya Shammy darling...what a paasam you have for me. If any need to make you sleep, let me know i will call you and make you fall asleep 😃.

Adi paaavi Shammyyy 😡...nee ellam oru sisie aa . Ipdi ellama pannuve nee? 😲 You sound as if i eloped with someone...🤣...am i worth one thanga kaasu only 😭 😭. This much paasam only you have for me 😲...did not expect it from you Shammmy 😭 .

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Nooo, who ever finds 1st gets Charu's broken lamp or Lav's broken microwave...now none will find Gunthy except Charu😛

If you say WHO FINDS GUNS, THEY WILL GET TA-ODA TWIN na Charu will find her as first in a few secs😆
Nixkie thumbnail

Aiyayooo Tans ur taking so much of risk🤣 Why Why Why? Guns-ah jail
ku anupama u wont sleep ah?🤣

Aama avlo paasam towards her😲...but shammu you know gunthy says in words only but no reaction or action😛...so lets tease her as much we want ok aa

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

What a sadist what a sadist... ennai damage pannama unakku thoookkam varalaya Shammy darling...what a paasam you have for me. If any need to make you sleep, let me know i will call you and make you fall asleep 😃.

Adi paaavi Shammyyy 😡...nee ellam oru sisie aa . Ipdi ellama pannuve nee? 😲 You sound as if i eloped with someone...🤣...am i worth one thanga kaasu only😭 😭. This much paasam only you have for me 😲...did not expect it from you Shammmy 😭 .

Awww Gunsss...I missed you, athan😃🤗 You want to sing Thalattu song ah? Apdina ok i will call you everything night and will do conference with Tanss😆😃

Ewww noo. Your more worth, but Tans told me to put so😆 I cant explain me paasam you know, its bigger than GW and Padma-oda mouth🤣 Noo, u know right ILU nu🤗

Awww, dont cry. U make me feel bad. Sorryyy😳

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭😭😭...if Charu has or should find me...i rather wish to be lost somewhere . TA & T ku kodukkara torture pothatha...enakku veraya...rombha sandhosham Tanu 😆. if she just comes infront of me, i will take pei to Alpes and push her from there 😈.

Ewww Charu's broken lamp could be presented to Kesari and as well as the microwave plsss 🤢.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Aama avlo paasam towards her😲...but shammu you know gunthy says in words only but no reaction or action😛...so lets tease her as much we want ok aa

Hahahaah😆 I know I know. She is proving Sirippu Police nu😆 Hahaha aiyoo noo, she may kill us in real🤣 Okie lets doo, Guns ah apdiyachum we can meet😃
Nixkie thumbnail

😭😭😭...if Charu has or should find me...i rather wish to be lost somewhere . TA & T ku kodukkara torture pothatha...enakku veraya...rombha sandhosham Tanu 😆. if she just comes infront of me, i will take pei to Alpes and push her from there 😈.

Athaan i want Charu to find you so that you can kill her and spare everyone from psycho🤣...see my super brain😛

Shemmo thumbnail

Ewww Charu's broken lamp could be presented to Kesari and as well as the microwave plsss 🤢.

Yes good idea..Pls do ittt😆

Yen ka, Kesav microwave la Kesari panrathukaa?🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Byee all Good Nightt..😃

@Guns u made our dayy.. I was shocked seeying you onlinee..Thankss. We love youuu🤗