Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Aama i am also still alive🤣...Gunthyyy i am sorry i am sorry i am sorry...Gunthyyy thanks thanks thanks...Gunthy Akka come kill😛

why asking sorry ka? u rewatched charu love scene ah? 

u know...some person who are coming online and then disappearing?😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

why asking sorry ka? u rewatched charu love scene ah? 

u know...some person who are coming online and then disappearing?😆

loose Shammu🤣...sorry for not bugging as i used to ku😛

Aama whole oor knows😭😭😭...she is so mean😛
Shemmo thumbnail

Hahaha, dont ask sorry, if u want put it in gw-oda mouth😆

Yes, very mean girl😆 Grrr, Tanss we are looking like Vetti people.😆
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why this kola veri with that swiss girl? Her white men friend, itha partha he will come to canada and will beat you🤣 Hahaha, ur talking as she is doing only this job nu mathiri. Guns note this point😆

YOVVV Shammyyy 😡...ithu unakke anyaaayama theriyala . If Tanu has kolai vei on me, unakku vera etho onnu en mela. White men friend nu sollariyeee . Ennai damage pannanum nu kuriya you wrote aa...are you happy now? ...lol.
Nixkie thumbnail

Hahaha, dont ask sorry, if u want put it in gw-oda mouth😆

Yes, very mean girl😆 Grrr, Tanss we are looking like Vetti people.😆

🤣🤣 We need to hire more people to search  gunthyy😕...Shammu should put an ad in job search😛
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nooo Tanu 😔, if you bug Shammy i will turn into a real murderer sooon 😈...i warn you. You both said you are alive nu..i will come to you both and hug you tightly and kill you 🤗 🤗. Ofc Tanu...you are super mean...nambittom...Podi loosie 😛

See Tanuuu you called me paasama  🤗 and me is here to mokkai pottufy with you both today. I really enjoyed reading your mokkais sisies, but could not post any comments as i was using my phone...sigh.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

YOVVV Shammyyy 😡...ithu unakke anyaaayama theriyala . If Tanu has kolai vei on me, unakku vera etho onnu en mela. White men friend nu sollariyeee . Ennai damage pannanum nu kuriya you wrote aa...are you happy now? ...lol.

Hahahaaha, vera onnu na?😆 Classmates apdi yaarachum illaiya?😆 Aama..long tme achu ungala damage panni. Night ellam thookam varathilla u know🤣 No Guns, im not happy, i only damaged you less athan😭

@Tans: Hahaha ad-ah?😆 Enna nu? Sun tv la movies varumpothu one men pesuvar like INDIA THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA...🤣

Apdi i will put with the men voice "SWISS THOLAIKATCHIGALIL MUDHAL MUDHALAGA ORU ARIVIPPU, SWISS NAGARIL VASIKKUM GUNTHY ENGIRA PONNU SILA NATKAALAGA KAANAVILLAI, KANDU PIDIPORKU ORU THANGA KAASU ILAVASAM. THODARPU KOLLA VENDIYA IDAM:
GERMANY, CANADA, DUBAI AND INDIA"
Shemmo thumbnail

Nooo Tanu 😔, if you bug Shammy i will turn into a real murderer sooon 😈...i warn you. You both said you are alive nu..i will come to you both and hug you tightly and kill you 🤗 🤗. Ofc Tanu...you are super mean...nambittom...Podi loosie 😛

See Tanuuu you called me paasama  🤗 and me is here to mokkai pottufy with you both today. I really enjoyed reading your mokkais sisies, but could not post any comments as i was using my phone...sigh.

Awww, Gunsss😃 Put your phone b4 gw house and Tans will buy you a new one😃😆
Nixkie thumbnail

Nooo Tanu 😔, if you bug Shammy i will turn into a real murderer sooon 😈...i warn you. You both said you are alive nu..i will come to you both and hug you tightly and kill you 🤗 🤗

I am going to bug Akkka as i felt bad for bugging Shammu as she is chinna ponnu🤣...Gunthy what  will u do😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

I am going to bug Akkka as i felt bad for bugging Shammu as she is chinna ponnu🤣...Gunthy what  will u do😛

Aiyayooo Tans ur taking so much of risk🤣 Why Why Why? Guns-ah jail
ku anupama u wont sleep ah?🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago