Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shamz.

@Pearl akka: Hahahahaha, Nooo😆 Im going to write there that Charu-ve eluthina mathiri that she wants to marriy KP. Avlo than, athan i said i have mokkai ideas nu🤣 Noo ka, its not paasam its vesham😆 I hate Charuu, thats the truth, but noone is believing me😭🤣

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲Omg really?!...i wont believe even if you promise over someone🤣...Shammu gets hyper if its about psycho...😛...right Shammu...you love Charu's look in pariharam epi right🤣

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

@Shammu : Yeah charu thread open panna she may come...😉

Aana Pshyco thread pannaka unne pudikave mudiyade..!! You will be in cloud nine (Charu's dream land)🤣 ðŸ¤£

Haiyayooo, big damage😆 Cloud Nine-ah? If i have to go to Charu land then its hell only, no nice clouds🤣 As Charu place is hell only illaiya?😆 But ur rightt, paravayilla ur good in guessing my feelings, athe samayam big damage by all sites😆🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

😲Omg really?!...i wont believe even if you promise over someone🤣...Shammu gets hyper if its about psycho...😛...right Shammu...you love Charu's look in pariharam epi right🤣

Yesss, nejama. "Enna Paavam senchuputten, Charu lover ayiputten, paavi naanum ponna porantha paavamaa? Charu pei nallavala marumaaa?"🤣🤣 This is my nelamai now😆

Noo, not that epi. I like her in vera one, but dont remember now. Will tell you after i remember😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Gunthyyy...Shammu gave me a thigil effect out of nowhere 😔 😔 😔 Charu shy pic nu showed psycho's shy aka pervert look from engagement episode 😲...sollave vendam shammu about your Fav scene of psycho...you might tell engagement epi😕
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gunthyyy...Shammu gave me a thigil effect out of nowhere 😔 😔 😔 Charu shy pic nu showed psycho's shy aka pervert look from engagement episode 😲...sollave vendam shammu about your Fav scene of psycho...you might tell engagement epi😕

OMG! Shammu ShockedShockedShockedShocked Your fav look of Charu??ShockedShockedShocked

Now I am getting thigil effect... Pavam TA himself was uneasy with that perverted look...Confused
Shemmo thumbnail

Hahahahaah, nooo. Loosu Tans, detail ah sollunga😆 I only took shy pics for siggy. Hahaha, u asked thaane Charu shy pics😆 Avlo love ah Tans Charu shy pics mela?🤣

Hahaha, not engagement. I hate that scene, especially hated VR and Gayu😡 Its vera epi, dont remember😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

OMG! Shammu 😲 Your fav look of Charu??😲😲😲

Now I am getting thigil effect... Pavam TA himself was uneasy with that perverted look...😕

Nooo😆 Tansss, i hate you🤣 We are making Charu siggy, so athunala i searched some shy and pei look pics of her. Athan i showed them Tans, as she is doing them😆 And ewww, i hate that look. Srsly i like pei look more than that pervert look😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Nooo😆 Tansss, i hate you🤣 We are making Charu siggy, so athunala i searched some shy and pei look pics of her. Athan i showed them Tans, as she is doing them😆 And ewww, i hate that look. Srsly i like pei look more than that pervert look😆

Aaama Charu shy na engagement look thaan Shammu remembers 1st🤣...not this point everyone😛...i better not get another sleepless night after making siggy tonight😕
Shemmo thumbnail

Aaama Charu shy na engagement look thaan Shammu remembers 1st🤣...note this point everyone😛...i better not get another sleepless night after making siggy tonight😕

Hahahaha, noo first i was looking for that episode when Charu went with TA to that ashramam. But then search pannumpothu i saw engagement, so took it.😆 Tansss, your thinking are wild, if its about meee😆

Okie akkas, me leaving Good night all😃

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shammyyy...i think i know which look of pei you like the most..though not sure. I think you like the look of ghost at TA in the temple when they did the pariharam. Psycho put her hands on TA's and gave the look at him 🤢🤢. How i wish her hand got burnt the moment she lovingly put it on TA's 😡. I know i am evil if it is abt psycho.