Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing good. I miss this forum and everyone, i will be active as i used to pretty soon. Take care all and hugs.

@ Gunz, i was skimming through posts and i found you love blackmailing Tanu rofl rofll. Poor girl is going to get scared of me even more thinking i will visit her.

@ Pearl, how is your health now? hope you get completely well soon and hope your son is also doing good.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Tanu : Thank you ma..!! How r u?? Nice to see that you logged in back..and hope you enjoyed  seeing all the answers for your question about not logging.. 🤣!!

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby-86

@ Pearl, how is your health now? hope you get completely well soon and hope your son is also doing good.

Awww...Thanks a lot Ruby 🤗🤗. Getting better. Joseph thaan remba pavam. He missed me a lot and cried so much when I was sick. Poor kid did not even sleep properly for 3-4 days crying in the night. Now totally clinging to me all the time. Working from home now. Planning to start commuting to work from Tuesday. Only problem is 3 hours commute daily😕.

Hope you are doing good and enjoying. Take care and come back soon. We all miss you so much🤗.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

@ Tanu : Thank you ma..!! How r u?? Nice to see that you logged in back..and hope you enjoyed  seeing all the answers for your question about not logging.. 🤣!!

Awww Bhagi...i am good and you?

Nalla velai none wrote welcome back to me...🤣i just wrote like that to tease Gunthyyy as i miss her thitus😛...after that partha 😲 i was muttufying my head thinking why i wrote that nu🤣...poor me...best blackmail was sending Ranu to my house with Thendral DVDs...Ranu seithaalum seiyum😕..Gunthy likes to erase my serial hater avatar at my home😲...how mean is she😒...still i like her being mean🤣

@ Ruby Akka...one soul knows that i am a poor girl...see gunthyyy😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu

i will rather use that money on Starbucks

Hahaha Tanu...Well said...Ennakum konjam allot panni koduma... Missing starbucks for more than 2 weeks now😛.

Tanu...ellorum oray kindal pola unnai? ROFL...Enjoying to the fullest!😉
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Gunz, wat a superb idea you have... Thendral DVDs as gift. Afterall, if first time meeting me, I should come with a presentation ðŸ˜› (hmm, that word sounds like a psycho word... I wonder why ðŸ˜‰)
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Hahaha Tanu...Well said...Ennakum konjam allot panni koduma... Missing starbucks for more than 2 weeks now😛.

Tanu...ellorum oray kindal pola unnai? ROFL...Enjoying to the fullest!😉

Omg really?😲 you are a Starbucks addict too like me?🤣..Aiyoo Starbucks na i think all are addicted like me...yay i found another Starbucks lover😃...what is your favorite in Starbucks?....and Nooo Nooo...🤣...no allocations in Starbucks.
Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranuja

OMG ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Gunz, wat a superb idea you have... Thendral DVDs as gift. Afterall, if first time meeting me, I should come with a presentation ðŸ˜› (hmm, that word sounds like a psycho word... I wonder why ðŸ˜‰)

Ranu paarthu...me paavam😔...its midnight...don't give me thigil effect before i go to sleep...i bet i am going to get nightmare about Ranu with a gift box and inside the box its either Thendral DVDs or lamp shade😕..
Pearl. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Omg really?😲 you are a Starbucks addict too like me?🤣..Aiyoo Starbucks na i think all are addicted like me...yay i found another Starbucks lover😃...what is your favorite in Starbucks?....and Nooo Nooo...🤣...no allocations in Starbucks.

YaYa... I am big addict too... My daily coffee (Latte) is from Starbucks only😳😳...But stressed out days sneak out for Frappuccino in the afternoon to make myself happy😛.

no allocations aa??🤣...ok ok...then seriously someone is going to visit your house only and present the Thendral DVD's🤣🤣. Do you want all the sigi printed out in a album too? ROFL'

Nixkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

YaYa... I am big addict too... My daily coffee (Latte) is from Starbucks only😳😳...But stressed out days sneak out for Frappuccino in the afternoon to make myself happy😛.

no allocations aa??🤣...ok ok...then seriously someone is going to visit your house only and present the Thendral DVD's🤣🤣. Do you want all the sigi printed out in a album too? ROFL'

Welcome to the Starbucks addict club😃...I mostly get ice frap  whether it is 30 degrees outside or -30 degrees outside...university Starbucks worker starts to make that right after seeing me in line up🤣...Aiyoo that girl is real paavam...ipdi oru addict kidaika that shop is really blessed😛...my mom ku Starbucks nu word ketta BP will raise as her daughter is a complete addict🤣...still she gifted me Starbucks gift-card for Xmas...that much love you know😛

Nooo Nooo...OMG you too joined Tanu teasing club aa?😲...that too with new idea😔...Shubba akka you will save me right?😕

Gunthy is going to laugh reading this in train🤣