Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, don't worry I'm sure the story is kinda moving forward now..as now that both Arnav n Khushi have marriage proposals from the opposite characters, surely this will show how both react to each others news..especially when Arnav gets to knw abt Khushi leaving her job at the Raizadas..This is important as we need to see how Arnav n Khushi's true feelings are abt making such a life changing decision...Do they realise something is missing n why they are feeling kinda upset...Does this make both of them feel want that other person so much so that it brings both of them really close.. Just can't w8 4 that creep Shyam's parda 2 be blown out into the open..
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly. This was the promo that got hooked me to IPK. This is the best Hindi serial promo i have ever seen and it gave us an idea how the story is.
 They showed us this promo during the early days of this show but we haven't seen it getting implemented in the show even after 4 months and more. If they had no plans of showing us this in reality then i wonder why the cvs even showed it in the first place.

Even i want to see this track. I want to see those words actually coming out from their mouths in reality. I want to see that pain of not being with each other. I dont want this promo to remain just a promo. I want to see it happen and its not too early. This is the right time they can start this track.

And seriously i no more want to hear rabba ve. Start their love track and play the music which is in this promo. It perfectly suits them.

Everyone is here coz we saw such promos which had ONLY arnav and khushi in it and no one else. Absolutely no one else but in the show we see everyone else except Arnav and khushi.

I agree that they should send everybody away for some days and concentrate only on Arhi. The show will do great even with the absence of other members. 

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you and with my other friends who shared their views. We have had enough patience. It has been more than 3 months since the show has started. And we have hardly watched one or two moments of love between Khushi and Arnav. Either they both keep on fighting, or creatives give more importance to other characters than them.

When would Arhi story start? The matter has reached to wedding. We dont want wedding between Khushi and Arnav takes place under any pressure. Arnav has started feeling for Khushi but he is not going to confess due to his EGO but Khushi, she has not started feeling for him.

We do want to enjoy Arhi moments where they care for each other, where they start feeling for each other. We dont want them to keep on staring each other, rabba ve songs in the background, and the very next moment, Arnav insults Khushi and starts talking about aukaat...:(

I hope that creatives read our post and comments.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree Jenny!! The whole reason i started watching this show was due to this promo, the moment i saw this promo i was like OMG this is gonna be awesome i have to watch it. But we're not getting this, which is actually kinda irritating, i know we should have patience but kya kare it seems like its been a while now. I thinks its high time they start ArHi's story. They really do need to move Shyam and La for a while and go more into the actual story as in the reason why Arnav can't love her despite wanting to rather than focusing on other characters. I'm eager to see the intensity of their story. I have no idea when the CVs are planning to do this. But i hope they don't take too long now. Awesome post Jenz x
angel_911 thumbnail
I agree the Love story is a little slow...but given khushi's character she wouldn't be able to understand the strong feelings she has for Arnav as she believes lOve is found in marriage!...and as she knows aranv is with la...she will not act on those feelings...and her interest in Arnav will change to love only when arnavs good side is known to her...and she is only starting to discover this through recent episodes for example the raksha bhandhan epi...
I think the writers are doing an excellent job prolonging it...cause we all know it's goin to happen!...but to develop the prelude to the lOve story will make it all the more worth it!...
So to me the slowness makes sense...it's alot better than other serials where they make a previous relationship seem of no value when the Main protagonists meet!...(in reference to Arnav n la bieng in a relationship before Khushi)...
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg i agree 100% 👏

i want that promo to happen so bad...ugh I'm tired of waiting...im impatient 😭

its starting slowly...but i wished it dud speed it up a bit...juss focus on arhi 😃
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree- with Khushi not realising her attraction for Arnav, it is good it is being shown as a slow process- more realistic; unlilke some serials; the promos need not be taken  up - as we have seen before could be slightly misleading too- being promos.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Jenny you are not the only one, I want it to begin too! I am hoping last week was the beginning of their love story now that they've started seeing each other differently.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me tooo! I want it to start already.. almost 100 episodes and it's not going anywhere
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes agree..
it was not long ago.. i think it was only yesterday when Arnav started mellowing down ... but today again he is back to Aukaat stuff (*middle class... new word added in his dictionary😃*)
What's wrong with CVs.. why are they going round and round and round... Are they out of ideas ??? Is there only one idea of LIVE-IN or Contract Marriage in this whole TV industry... they cant think of anything new ... I am B.O.R.E.D.

Cheers,
Monsi