Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi story needs to bloody start

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was okay. The last 5 minutes were perfect, but that's really not what the post is about. Clearly Arnav and Khushi need to move away from aukat, middle class crap and move towards the reality of their story. Arnav was not born with golden spoon either, so why does he keep going over the middle class crap? CV's need to clearly move Lavyana and Shaym out of the chess board for a while, get rid of overly religious stuff, give Mami a break, send Lakshmi out with Nani, make Anjali go on some second honeymoon and concentrate on the two main leads - Arnav and Khushi.

I want their STORY to start. The promos told us so much intensity between them but at the moment, I don't see it. i want to see nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane de track. I want to see Arnav's past and Khushi's connection to it. I WANT a high point + maha episode.

I seriously want ArHi's story to start minus crappy fights and overly rabba ve's😳

I want to see this PROMO in reality

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ysGat6B5M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep! Totally agree with you. My patience is starting to wear out.  The other cast members are getting too much of screen time as compared to the leads. 

The creatives show Khushi and Arnav in eye locking sessions and the minute they are over, both of them move on and behave as if nothing happened - especially Khushi. 
Though the story is moving ahead, the leads' story is still going pretty slow, it goes ahead and quickly  regresses. 
Chickee thumbnail
hear hear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

am with you on this one
Edited by romantic.chick - 12 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sigggh...! Jenny! You are not the only one...like seriously we get one or two good scenes which tug at our heartstrings once or twice a week and then bam! Enter all the side useless characters and voila! A complete kichdi of drama is presented. I mean, when will the promises of the promos be actually fulfilled?! This is getting frustrating. The show which was supposed to be shot or set in the a office environment has suddenly shifted to the worst job in the world, Khushi has no chance of ever falling in love with Arnav, we can't see anything that relates them in a logical way, no chance of showing Khushi's real past etc. Where is this show going anyway?! πŸ˜­
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!!!
even i thnk the same!!!!
they hv jst fixd one centre(hatred b/w the lead pairs) n are revolving the story round n round around the centre...i mean nw pls atleast try to make the radius small...so that at one pt it cnvrgs to a dot...i.e their meet!!!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I totally agree with Uuu Jenny !! I also Want Arhi Love story to Start like hell πŸ˜†

loved whatever uu saaid ::=) i wish we could see something similar to this Promo😳😳 its so Deep and intense Yaar 😍

We've reach almost 100 episodos soon naa !? in something around 20 episodes!?

Its time to move babbyy πŸ˜† caan't waait to see Their Love Tracck ❀️
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I completely agree with you. I mean how long they are gonna get stuck on RABBA VEY, and AUKAT and EYE LOCKS.I am seriously bored nowaday. The episodes are comparatively better since they are full on ARHI and masti but then the story needs to move on. BE it a marriage track or LIVE IN something has to happen . Its stuck ARHI has to move forward somehow. i know HATE is the main basis of their relationship but this training BLAH crap is getting us nowhere AND honestly I fail to understand ASR completely nowadays. That man is not complecated he is MAD. the way the CVs are portraying him its quite confusing. So the botton line is BE IN SHYAMU KKG MARRIAGE TRACK WHICH HAS THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE ASR REALIZE HIS FEELINGS FOR KKG OR BE IT ASRs SELF REALIZATION, no matter what the story needs to move.
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Promo 4 , was the reason , that I started to watch IPPKND. This was the promo that got me interested in the first place ,but unfortuntely we have not seen any of that.

Now , Khushi's parents have come from lucknow , its going to be this possibilty of the marriage business for quite some time . Because Buaji is obssessed with the Creep .🀒 Also Shyam Identity about him being married to Anjali  needs to be revelead to Khushi , it just seems to drag .

I would love the cv's to explore , Arnav's past , the mystery and struggles , so how he got to become such a succesful businessman and the mystery about his mum.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Jenny, thanks for the link me being new here this is the first time I watched this promo and its really very intense. I loved it.
Just like all of you I want to see ArHi story move forward BUT for it to move we need Lavanya and Shyam. One for ArHI to realize their feelings and the other for bringing ArHi together in a relation.

And just like all of you will be waiting for that intense love story to start ASAP.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya_luna

Promo 4 , was the reason , that I started to watch IPPKND. This was the promo that got me interested in the first place ,but unfortuntely we have not seen any of that.

Now , Khushi's parents have come from lucknow , its going to be this possibilty of the marriage business for quite some time . Because Buaji is obssessed with the Creep .🀒 Also Shyam Identity about him being married to Anjali  needs to be revelead to Khushi , it just seems to drag .

I would love the cv's to explore , Arnav's past , the mystery and struggles , so how he got to become such a succesful businessman and the mystery about his mum.

Even i started to watch the show because of this promo!
I want to see both their struggle.. Their inner turmoil, we are seeing Arnav's but i wanna see Khushi's too..
 Ya even i wanna know about his past!! We're waiting CVs.. Give us what we want