Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think Vikram is underpaid or anything,it must be that he must have invested in something and lost it ...and these highly paid people also do have high kharche,so debt bhi jyada...if the financial management goes wrong anybody can become bankrupt...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whatever they showed about vikram in today's epi is so vague that everyone will wonder howz it possible😕they should have specified more on vikram's financial crisis,like how he got into that etc.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know its so dumb. like W*F his kids arent even in college they go to school how expensive can they get?  n how is it possible he doesnt have savings n he cant pay his loan?? the writers are pushing it too much.  im sure he gets paid a lot.  and he doesnt even seem to live a very expensive lifestyle either so where does all the money go
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true ..left hand of abusiness tycoon can't be in such a position that he can not pay his loans back...all high executives of companies have a lavish lifestyle...their children go abroad for higher studies...and still they manage to live in a pompous way...here Vikram's children are in school only...Secondly ..person like Vikram cannot be unreasonable spend thrift...afterall he manages finances for a company...takes sincere decisions...beyond my cup of tea...
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they will clarify it further as to wht is happening..maybe he might hv taken a huge loan or something like tht..I think they just want to ge him into trouble
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
At times friends working with company are taken for granted .. Ram may have not even thought of it..

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i totally agree.  If  Vikram  has one of the top positions in "THE RAM Kapoor'  Empire, he has to be paid well, friend or not.    btw: Did you see his Office, woah pathetic and very unbelievable.   Thats the office an intern is given, or the size of a copy room, not an executives office. Someone said something about  Viks having financial problems because of his kids, ...uh i dont think they go to an Ambani type school and since they are still young  their parents don't have to worry about student loans. ,also,  neha doesn't spoil them the way its typically rich peeps on tv are shown to do so, i don't see why viks is in trouble. Irritated @ the CVS, they are ruining it for us.  :(

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ekta maata ki jay ho!!

once again...something unusual..

this is soo damn funny...

vikram is working in kapoor industries..there the peon also must be having the salary of 50,000, monthly..considering the past epis where they have shown ram to be the biggest business tycoon..and vikram is the second most important person to ram..toh uski salary ki baat hi na karo toh hi acha rahega...😆😆