Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why are they showing Vikram like a BHIKARI?? (Page 3)

curry-sistah Senior Member
curry-sistah
curry-sistah

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

i totally agree.  If  Vikram  has one of the top positions in "THE RAM Kapoor'  Empire, he has to be paid well, friend or not.    btw: Did you see his Office, woah pathetic and very unbelievable.   Thats the office an intern is given, or the size of a copy room, not an executives office. Someone said something about  Viks having financial problems because of his kids, ...uh i dont think they go to an Ambani type school and since they are still young  their parents don't have to worry about student loans. ,also,  neha doesn't spoil them the way its typically rich peeps on tv are shown to do so, i don't see why viks is in trouble. Irritated @ the CVS, they are ruining it for us.  :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

ekta maata ki jay ho!!

once again...something unusual..

this is soo damn funny...

vikram is working in kapoor industries..there the peon also must be having the salary of 50,000, monthly..considering the past epis where they have shown ram to be the biggest business tycoon..and vikram is the second most important person to ram..toh uski salary ki baat hi na karo toh hi acha rahega...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index