Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont usually comment but i just gotta say, those Caps are really beautiful, proper wow. Very good job πŸ˜ƒ.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nur its like what you said once before (or was it Reemz?) about how G and K know each other best, and still they both take this painfully long time understanding some grave emotions on the others part - like Kesar, falling victim to the demons on why Gulaal saved Dushyant instead of asking himself, and consequently her, if Gulaal wont have a very good reason to do something so critical! Its what we discussed about the second hug scene too - how when Gulaal reveals about the sapna as her reason - Kesar has that look of revelation about him, of how he didn't think of this obvious reason, which was such a classic Gulaal line of reasoning to take such a step - mass welfare! 

And of course, in Gulaal's own case - forget that she gets his love all wrong initially, the fact that when he actually reforms and she doubts his good gestures of intention, is something his Gulaal would never surmise about her Kesar! But she does! And then her revelation when Kesar reveals that he's trying to remember here, that they have a bond which is beyond and above all the gore in their recent past - he look of dawning, that of course, it would be so like Kesar! 

So really - these two know each others heart like the back of their hands. They have their gut feeling and instinct to go by - to know the others mind and heart, and yet, they end up coming to some very messy conclusions, however temporary! And of course - the drama in consequence is complex and oh-so-entertaining! It proves how one doesn't need to be a 'villain' in the rights of a villain - how every human has their share of grey shades and they overpower every now and then, to bring about the rock bottom phases! 

ps: LOL @ my long time lasting avi Nur, yeh I kinda like sticking to one profile pic, it just becomes an identity like thing πŸ˜† but my over the moon Messi mood of recent just got the better of me β˜ΊοΈ
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jzee, Nur... Reemz.. are you guys posting today???
without-fathom thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarletthara

@ Jzee, Nur... Reemz.. are you guys posting today???

Minks - Reemz is going to be absent for a few days - but yes, Nur will be posting for today in a while =) 
AreYaar thumbnail
Yep, I'm ready to go as soon as I get the final vid from Jzee :-)

We have a nice batch of scenes for today :-)
without-fathom thumbnail
Nur - I just sent you the PM - sorry my internet was being its moody self, meh! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Post has been made :-)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1795474

Jzee, you want to reserve for your write-up?
without-fathom thumbnail
^^ Just did =) Thanks Nur πŸ€— I post my writing in a bit...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone !

I am in such a hurry to be in sync with your discussions that I am finding it impossible to go through all posts and replies and reaching you , so today I just replied quickly...

Jzee, it was a brilliant idea to attach the kitchen scene before the imli scene, it brought in so much more on what was happening to Kesar ..and the way you noticed how Kesar was opening the lids made me notice that too and admire the way Neil did it , but I wonder if I would have noticed it myself... and I liked your title "Maa ka laadla" and the way he was with his mom ...seemed as if "mujhe ab bhi baasi roti pasand hai" could have reminded him of imli- Gulaal ko ab bhi imli pasand hogi ! - and we had the most beautiful romantic scene ever...

Nur, brilliant caps and brilliant bremarks - indeed Kesar was all the time "speaking to" Talli but "talking to" Gulaal..., the only other title that would have been apt for this scene would be "looking london going Tokyo" !

When Mansi closes her eyes in happiness during FB of imli and Kesar and when she says "Kesar" in the FB , Mansi"s ecstatic expression reminds me of the last confession scene where she  finally hugged Kesar and smiles , shutting her eyes tight as if to enclose Kesar in them forever...I see now that  this is her expression when she "finds" her Kesar after longing for him !

VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

.seemed as if "mujhe ab bhi baasi roti pasand hai" could have reminded him of imli- Gulaal ko ab bhi imli pasand hogi ! - and we had the most beautiful romantic scene ever... Oh so true! It very much could be that way only and I loved how they let the imlis be a surprise for the audience as well...they didn't really show anything like Kesar getting a FB of Gulaal liking imlis, then buying them, then bringing them over for her...the way the scene played out, the audience was in sync with all the emotions...the surprise that Gulaal feels, then her joy, the contentment on Kesar's face when he sees her smiling at the imlis

Nur, brilliant caps and brilliant bremarks - Thanks, VJ! And thanks for always chipping in an as well...we look forward to reading your comments :-)

When Mansi closes her eyes in happiness during FB of imli and Kesar and when she says "Kesar" in the FB , Mansi"s ecstatic expression reminds me of the last confession scene where she  finally hugged Kesar and smiles , shutting her eyes tight as if to enclose Kesar in them forever...I see now that  this is her expression when she "finds" her Kesar after longing for him ! Aww what a lovely way to put it, VJπŸ‘πŸ‘...what a lovely thought...her expression when she "finds" Kesar *sigh* It reminds me of the way she says his name many times too..."Kesar"...breathing it out...that also feels like she "found" him in some ways.

VJ