saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think vakth ayega 😭😭😭😭ram and vikram  friendship me break ka...today's episode clearly shows that ram and vikram ka friendship me break ka indication...spoil kardiya aaj ka episide mamajii and niharika...this week only ram and vikram me kuch misunderstandings hogaya and ram vikram ko office se nikaldetha😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.i think so...guys wht do u think abt this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Yes this will definately happen...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
s dear... even i'm upset about that... 

i can't see their friendship broken...😭😭😭😭😭

But i feel that, priya will solve their differences and help ram understand his mistake and patch up ram and vikram...

i can't see vikram getting emotional... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CV's..please dont show the separation of friendship...till date they have shown as if they are inseperable and it wont be logical if they show that they are getting alienated for financial purpose...Not fair πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
can u write briefly what happened?
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully Vikram won't be pulled into trouble at the moment ...though things look like he is being set up big time. Remember what dadaji said haar will find its own Malkin and it has never fallen into any wrong hands so Niharika's plan will falter big time and Priya will wear that family necklace...anyways today Ram itself christened Priya as Kapoor Khandaan ki bahu so bas abhi Priya toh Bahu bangayi hai bas she has to now prepare herself for being Ram's dharmpatni who will make Ram understand the differences in his family and maybe Priya starts to rectify them and one by one wins their heart😊😳
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m so sad vikram love him alottt😭
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its def going to happen . Poor Ram he will soon be rudderless. But good for Vikram; it will give an opportunity for him to stand on his own and proove to Ram how  good and wonderful he is , both as a friend and colleague. Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
I stopped watching Vikram scenes in the office, because every time I see them it reminds me of those wonderful days and I feel terrible.