Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Weddings On Cards !? Hmm...Interesting

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Heey Everyone !! hoowz uu all !? Good shood naa !?

Well i was simply wondering something about today's episode🤔Are we gonna see a wedding traack soon, !? or shall i saay : Two Weddings😆

Lavanya + Arnav =) Its on the waay as Khushi and La's team is working on it 😆 i donno why but i'm sure that Arnav will accept the Proposal😳

Shyam + Khushi🤢 its even difficult to write and think about😆 hmm ..Bua is doing her best to make their Rishta Pakka and its seems like KKG's parents are almost 50% okaay for it😕😕 not a good news but still expecting many things to happen 😳

So i'm having too muuch Questions in myy head 😆

- will that be a way for Arnav & Khushi to know that they actually feel for each other!?😳
Any jealousy scenes on the waay !?😆
Will Arnav succeed to protect his " would be " wife from Shyam's evil intentions😡
will their Paths be one Forever !?😍

uurghh !! Its too difficult to waait Yaar 😆 Caan't wait for Tommorow's episode and all tjhe following ones😃😛

but but ...one thing is Suure :: Dulhan to Arnav hi Le Jaayenge 🤣

kyon !.? If myy topic is not a full crap and Rubbish one !! Plz share your toughts
will be myy pleasuure to read all the Ans😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol shayam n khushi's marriage talk unbearable if khushi's parents asked her im sure miss kkg will be like huh😲 what no shayam ji ache hain i dnt feel anything like dat but maybe circumstances will make her accept der asr will refuse lavs maybe whilst khushi is tlaking 2 lavs about her proposal n luking confuse dn worried asr might over hear get angry jelous making him accept lavs widout knwing it is his jija ji who is afta his future wife we might get 2 see sum nice scenes for a while n im all up for dat so im all willing 2 bear  da creep🤣Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good post.

How about LA-ASR and Payal-Akash - - and Khushi running around for preparations and lots of Arhi momemts for LA to realize she is not the one ASR loves but Khushi and she makes him realize and he realizes on his own too!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!! agreed dulhan toh arnav hi le jayega...aftr all chunri uske hathon jo giri hai!!!!
kab kaise...yeh toh waqt hi batayega!!!!

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun2011

Good post.

How about LA-ASR and Payal-Akash - - and Khushi running around for preparations and lots of Arhi momemts for LA to realize she is not the one ASR loves but Khushi and she makes him realize and he realizes on his own too!!

Good one! But Payal and Akash have a mountain to cross before they can think of marriage - Mamiji!!
aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heey Everyone !! hoowz uu all !? Good shood naa !?

Well i was simply wondering something about today's episode🤔Are we gonna see a wedding traack soon, !? or shall i saay : Two Weddings😆
I am getting nervous after watching the recent episodes. I am very curious to know what would happen but I wish whatever happens, it happens for good especially for Khushi and Arnav.

Lavanya + Arnav =) Its on the waay as Khushi and La's team is working on it 😆 i donno why but i'm sure that Arnav will accept the Proposal😳
I doubt he would accept the proposal from La. But surely he feels for Khushi. He does not accept it though and that is the different story.

Shyam + Khushi🤢 its even difficult to write and think about😆 hmm ..Bua is doing her best to make their Rishta Pakka and its seems like KKG's parents are almost 50% okaay for it😕😕 not a good news but still expecting many things to happen 😳
Somehow I feel KKG aleady knows about someone called Rani Saheba in the lives of Shyamji. She had seen the name in Shyam's phone when she was in the kitchen and the creepy forgot his phone there. We all know she does not love Shyam but she thinks he is a very good guy which he is not. For the sake of family happiness, she would agree to marry but the marriage won't take place. Before that Shyam's identiy will be disclosed but how we dont know only creatives know and that would be a major twist in the story.

So i'm having too muuch Questions in myy head 😆

- will that be a way for Arnav & Khushi to know that they actually feel for each other!?😳
I strongly wish that something happens in the lives of Arhi and they both feel for eachother. I feel Arnav has already started feeling for her. He keeps on telling La not to be lile Khushi because he wants his Khushi be unique, innocent, simple but beautiful! 
Any jealousy scenes on the waay !?😆
Will Arnav succeed to protect his " would be " wife from Shyam's evil intentions😡
Certainly for the sake of his di, he is not going to let the wedding happen. But I don't want his hatred increase towards Khushi since she agrees to marry Shyam. 
will their Paths be one Forever !?😍
I would be on cloud 9 if they become one but it is not going to be easy. They do have to go through throns. They would meet, and live apart in between for sure.

uurghh !! Its too difficult to waait Yaar 😆 Caan't wait for Tommorow's episode and all tjhe following ones😃😛
Me too. It is extremely tough for me to wait for tomorrow and upcoming episodes. But before the wedding track starts, I sincerely want to have a scene where both Arnav Khushi feel for each other. I want to have a beautiful romantic scene.

but but ...one thing is Suure :: Dulhan to Arnav hi Le Jaayenge 🤣
Yup 100%

kyon !.? If myy topic is not a full crap and Rubbish one !! Plz share your toughts
will be myy pleasuure to read all the Ans😳

Not at all. I loved the topic and I tried my best to present my point of view. I don't know whether everyone would agree. Let's see what happens next. What creatives have stored for us.

Thanks for a brilliant post!
Edited by aveksha - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Aveksha : Aaaw😳 thaanks a loot for Taking your time in Reading + replying in my topic huun😳really very sweet of uuu 🤗
AGulf thumbnail
I think the only thing we are going to see is asr and khushi wedding and it sEems by force and this to save anjali merriage and stop shyam
All direction going to see this event 1. The red color 2. The fast.   3. The dupata on the head now we seems to have the marriage on the way soon may be next maha episode or the one after
I'm too much excited to see next maha episodes
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy I was waiting for your post after the epi, i guess you posted a lil late today? hehe Firstly sweetie great post 🤗
and OMG I hope Arnie doesn't agree to the wedding i hope not, but i must say it was kinda cute how La proposed him 😳 and about Khushi and Shyam i agree even writing their names in one sentence gives me the creeps as well as annoys me lol. Looking forward to tomorrow. x

Edit- LOL is it me or did they change Khushi's mum lol, i just noticed it haha x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is with the wedding all are talking between Shyam and Kushi? I am confused