Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

New Promo-"If Taarak eats I will fast for 30 days":Daya

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
As per the new promo , Taarak Mehta goes to Jethalal's house to eat dinner. Anjali calls Daya and tells her that she should not give him any food to eat. Daya who is making food for him stops making food. Jetha comes in the kitchen and tells her that she has to make food for his friend. Daya says she wont. Jetha insists. Daya says if he eats here today then I will go on a fast for 30 days where I wont even drink water (Nirjal Upvaas). Jetha is shocked. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSGexGDIWY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ishan.😊jetha expression πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.anjali should be a bit liberal regarding taarak's diet.its good to have healthy diet but she's going a li'l overboard.if his weight increased why can't she make him do exercise.(for some reason i don't like anjali's character in tmkoc)
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Yes I agree. She does go overboard with all this diet. I mean there are other members in the society who don't diet and yet they are fit. Maybe this track will put an end to her diet obsession ? πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was very happy with this new track. I always feel sorry for Taarak and it was high time he stood against Anjali. She is too strict with him, and needs to loosen up a bit.
However, I'm very disappointed that they're planning to keep the focus on Jethalal and Daya instead of on Tarak and Anjali.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

^^ Yes I agree. She does go overboard with all this diet. I mean there are other members in the society who don't diet and yet they are fit. Maybe this track will put an end to her diet obsession ? πŸ˜†

kash aisa hotaπŸ˜†i doubt thatits going to be the other way round showing jetha suffering from stomach ache after eating all his fav food items prepared by daya and anjali showing jetha as example for taarakπŸ˜• (kahi daya ko bhi anjali ki diet obsession shuroo na hojayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

I was very happy with this new track. I always feel sorry for Taarak and it was high time he stood against Anjali. She is too strict with him, and needs to loosen up a bit.
However, I'm very disappointed that they're planning to keep the focus on Jethalal and Daya instead of on Tarak and Anjali.

jetha's family ko highlight kiye bina tmkoc mein koi track complete nahi hotha haiπŸ˜†
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after tonight's episode, I am angry with Anjali. what's she doing yaar?? 😑 fine, she is diet conscious, but everything should be in a limit! upar se, she is emotionally blackmailing Daya!
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree , Anjali is going overboard . babita and iyer both goes for excerises every morning. πŸ˜† She need to follow babita and take her husband for excerise.  Just to loss weight skip meal and eating boil food is not good idea.  One has to follow excerise routine also.

Can someone put sense in anjali's mind. πŸ˜›

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anjali is irritating every time se starts off her diet food bhashan. I understand that she wants to be healthy, but to be so strict? Come on, it's healthy to have a treat now and then. I'm on Team Taarak all the way, Anjali needs to have some sense knocked into her.