Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suk4

Hi Amit
It seems that miscarriages, abortions and bigamy are the fav subjects of some ppl, thus we've had so many already, but i hope they don't do it with P, all the lead girls in other shows have already had miscarriages, its got too repetitive.  Its time for something original, and unique for kriya.
I'd like to see them get away for a bit though, we need a change of scene, i hope K comes round, or they'll be giving each other the silent treatment.

@Bold  Super like๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hmm agreed we are geeting bored with repetitve kriya scenes again again...
we too want something new...may be Pratigya seducing him for their baby...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
phir toh baba kahin nahi jaa sakenge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
he will not be able to escape from his room๐Ÿคฃ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

@Bold  Super like๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hmm agreed we are geeting bored with repetitve kriya scenes again again...
we too want something new...may be Pratigya seducing him for their baby...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
phir toh baba kahin nahi jaa sakenge๐Ÿ˜†
he will not be able to escape from his room๐Ÿคฃ

@bold๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
P was just trying to make him a little distract from his worse mood... if he wants to brood , its upto him... why?? if K can do this to her whn she was pareshan over Arushi, even P can try this... why blame her???
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...  she did it all to divert him from the current situation but she did it at the wrong time.
i know he does it all when he is angry...
but i hated it when he said she doesnt bother for his family...
she has always solved problems of his family even when he did not cared about it but still did it only because of her and for her...

Hope prats take it sportingly.

GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

P was just trying to make him a little distract from his worse mood... if he wants to brood , its upto him... why?? if K can do this to her whn she was pareshan over Arushi, even P can try this... why blame her???

rightly said babitha di๐Ÿ‘u tends to look on both sides which is to be appreciated๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘vo kaa hai naa hum apne aap ko krishna samajh kar pov dete hain๐Ÿ˜†i am krishna and P is my wife๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gees thumbnail
hey Amit amazing post n sum really gud questions..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.kuchto hoga tabhi krish ka tubelight jale ga!!!!!!
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

hey Amit amazing post n sum really gud questions..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.kuchto hoga tabhi krish ka tubelight jale ga!!!!!!

Thanku geetu di...hope kriya 2nd hollimoon ke liye agree ho jayein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no!i dnt want anythng to happen to KriYa baby!no pblm,we can wait,bt not a miscarriage. .NO!
N this SS. .๐Ÿคข. .such a cunning fox!
Felt bad for P in the precap,bt baba is bechara too. .Poor KriYa. .
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oops. .frgt to tell. .wonderful post bro. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm something big has to happen with kriya so that krishna will take life seriously may be loosing there first child๐Ÿ˜•
and i seriously hope prats will tellk that she is hurt with his words or he realised himself something about kriya not saga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
\prats was also rude with him many times now he is rude time never good for both of them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago