A-K-K,Sajjan and Kriya...

Posted: 12 years ago
Friends you all should be confused with the first three letters of the title of this post😆😆
it stands for Amma->Kesar->Komal->❓❓

yaa friends i am talking about Miscarriage which happened till now in MKAP...
as Sajjan told about amma to all the thakur members about her miscarriage...Kesar too miscarried her baby and now komal😡😡😡 now who's next????????? may be Pratigya😕 which i will hate the most😡😡😡
as cv's are following the same trend in this show with every woman...it looks like pratigya would also get miscarried😕😕😕
well Friends i think cv's are doing wrong here,how can they show the same trend (that is for abortion/miscarriage) for every woman in their show...except nainji

Sajjan too showed his temper infront of everyone by giving his ultimatum😆😆

I was bit concerned after seeing the Precap...hope Pratigya would'nt mind these words at all from Krishna aur vaise bi mans ke words mind bi nahi karne chaiyee,mans hamesha apne tension ke chalte aisa bolte hain...and i knw it's due to tension of his family..Krishna said those words to Pratigya😳😳
i think Pratigya should learn how to manage Krishna...he is bit disturbed at this moment and  she was trying to convince him for their trip😡😡 bechara pareshaan hai and u were talking about trip bagera bagera

What say Friends?????????

😳😳
But in the current scenario how p will become preggy with k shooing her away 😕 so the baby track might be after saga track and miscarriage are the most favourite tracks of indian soap producers😆
Great post Amit👏.I have a feeling that even though K gets angry he will later on agree to go with P😳.Now SS justifying himself was😡.Komal lost a child and not a toy .The way he said one is lost other will come shows how low he has stoop.😡🤢
Originally posted by adib40

But in the current scenario how p will become preggy with k shooing her away 😕 so the baby track might be after saga track and miscarriage are the most favourite tracks of indian soap producers😆

Hehehehe agree with u😆😆

hmm kya pata Pratigya would be preggy soon...😉😉
Originally posted by arryline

Great post Amit👏.I have a feeling that even though K gets angry he will later on agree to go with P😳.Now SS justifying himself was😡.Komal lost a child and not a toy .The way he said one is lost other will come shows how low he has stoop.😡🤢

Hmm thanxx arryline😃

hmm i think he will not agree dear...if i have would been his place than i too would have done the same😳😳

hmm SS was trying to defend himself😡
😡
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Hmm thanxx arryline😃

hmm i think he will not agree dear...if i have would been his place than i too would have done the same😳😳

hmm SS was trying to defend himself😡
😡[/QUOTE)

Please I can't bear this SaGa and their blame game more.Atleast some Kriya scenes will refresh me up.Ya SS was just blaberring and what he said about K-P was absurd😡
Edited by arryline - 12 years ago
SS  washed his hands  by putting the blames on others ... 😡...
Exactly he is saying all rude words to kriya and about their baby😡
Hi Amit
It seems that miscarriages, abortions and bigamy are the fav subjects of some ppl, thus we've had so many already, but i hope they don't do it with P, all the lead girls in other shows have already had miscarriages, its got too repetitive.  Its time for something original, and unique for kriya.
I'd like to see them get away for a bit though, we need a change of scene, i hope K comes round, or they'll be giving each other the silent treatment.
yeah u r right...pratigya just want to chair his husband mood but she dont know that baba will say these types of words..she is a good wife...mujhai lagta ha k pratigya ka bhi koi dil nahi tha bahir nikal na ka laken usna socha hoga k baba ko bahir gumanay la gaungi to uska man badal jaiga..