Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
very cute epi today... Bt as mridula pointed out, well anant is becoming a chhichhora day by day πŸ˜† which m nt complaining, m loving it actually πŸ˜‰ after all, jb anant ye dialouge maarta tha those days dat 'If pyar ka tamasha banana is so cool, to mujhe khushi h m nt so cool'' ; he wasn't in love... Pyaar sbko andha kr deta hai!! πŸ˜›
today Navya's ans ws very sensible... Pagal majnu ws upset initially, bt once he realised that she ws ryt, he did nt refrain himself frm his PDA πŸ˜› Waah wot a hug...!!
Abt ur random musing, i did nt notice dat 'ati-bhaavuk' boy...wl watch again tomm.. πŸ˜†
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

What was it that he did today? Was it less than a tamasha? Correct me if I am wrong. What if any professor had passed by? I m sorry I cannot approve of such a thing. At least the canteen would have been a better place.

I know wat u mean..i wanted d yes-sequence 2 b private..jst d 2 of dem..ven i saw d epi on tv i cudnt appreciate d complete scene happening in d college grounds rt in front of evry1..later ven i rewatchd it on net..i was like forget abt d backgrnd n focus on AnYa n gang..so enjoyed it much more thenπŸ˜›
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi tanu ...monday is back wid bang...exactly it is not mundane monday ..Nicely sum up of episode as always πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Renu n Mohan  were in mood to show our anya some reality ...dats dey  need also .as mohan said during engagement track abhi nhi toh kabhi nhi ...But d most surprisingly thing is dat navya answered d renu question so well ..not only shocked as per spoiler ... her trust on anant  n his love ..is soo sweet ..Now anant is not only adorable  majnu but sensible  , adorable , brave majnu ...I just loved his determination ...

I m waiting for anya long talk in college but  wid navya dialogue i m satisfied ..specially thnx to her add condition of completion of college  wid family acceptance ..
Anant assurance to made every thing right n his dialogue mein apni hona wali biwi hug bhi nhi kar skte ..definitely all gals were flat on his majnugiri like me ..Second hug was really cute ...

poor appy ..cvs uske liye bhi dekho lo yaar ,kab tak haadi ban kar ghumti rahegi anant -navya  & ritz n ranbir mae ..

I think after saw anant determination in last part ..baba is back to earth ..n bua dadi ko ek aur jhatak..
 Rama madam  was going to join CID πŸ˜†..acha jab tak apni duniya mae rehagi tab tak humare anya ko baaki sae nipat mae maad mil jayegi ...aur mohan bhi bach jayega ...

Random Musings:

1)The shot of Navya looking at Anant's picture on the computer was cut and pasted from the previous ek ek lamha hai sequence..πŸ˜† agree 
2)Navya looked so pretty today..The dark kohl suits her..πŸ‘πŸΌ she looks pretty 
3)Did I see it wrong or did a guy standing in the background actually wiped away tears when Anant hugged Navya??πŸ˜† even i noticed dat ..

Thnx 4 post tanu πŸ€—

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post as usual...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really loved today's episode... and loved ur post like everydayπŸ˜›

well... i loved how anant character is coming up. He is becoming bolder and bolder irespective of her brother.. who would have never dream of standing infront of his family... but last friday episode he did said the truth .. i thnk learned from anantπŸ˜‰

Loved the HUG... and hakk see ussne navya ko diya... agar shaddi ke pehele ye halat hai... phir shaddi ke baad anant to kaam maine dhyaan he nahi rahegaπŸ˜‰
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Soniya: Yeah, was surprised by the pace of the episode..I was expecting Navya to say yes tomorrow..Agreed the hug was adorable, not the best one ever, but still cute..
Thanks for the reply and sweet dreams..πŸ€—

@mitzi: Thanks for the reply hun..πŸ€—

@Nidhi: Thanks for the reply dearie..I too was super disappointed to see the long talk reduced to three conditions said in one sentence only..But will not complain much since Navya put forth some very solid points..I still wanted him to give her the ring though...She has said yes, so give her the ring already!!πŸ˜† Agreed that I am getting tired of the college being the only place they ever hang out in..Why can't they go to that hilltop of theirs again?? I so want to see them spending some much needed alone time..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shanu: Thanks for the reply..I was just waiting for oodi baba to start shooting laser beams through his eyes again..I don't like him when he is acting all bechara, sweet, grand pa types cause then he makes me feel sorry for him..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

I am  feeling Anya's chemistry is loosing its charm - may be becoz Shamya are tired πŸ˜•

what the  ?????
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

What was it that he did today? Was it less than a tamasha? Correct me if I am wrong. What if any professor had passed by? I m sorry I cannot approve of such a thing. At least the canteen would have been a better place.
Rest of thing I found okay. But both Shaheer and Soumya looked tired.

Mridula .. I understand  ur POV ,but he was just 19 years old guy plus his love say yes to him ..who only  one day before said dat she wants to finish dis relation ..he knows her answer but not cent sure 
first hug was to assure navya  dat he understand n respect her decision bcoz she questioned  him ur not happy wid meh answer ..n second one was d way he shows his haq n happiness 

..so what he do today is not tamasha but his feeling were come out dis way ...

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu - thanks for your post.

Character Sketch: I think they are doing a fairly decent job of maturing for anant - yes he is no longer the scared lad he was... he was disappointed a tad that it was nto an outright YES - but was able to accept that. He now understands its going to be tough - but he is willign to fight for AnYA.

The Hug: cute and adorable - but I dont mind the PDA - after all its not everyday a guy proposes and waits 24 hours to hear a tentative yes, and realizes his lady may actually eb wondering if he is ok with the tentative yes... and a harmless hug... in my view no major deal. Put it down to emotions! Super cute I thougth - esp the second one!

The Face off with Family: Nice - open - in front of everyone. Nicely executed... but could have waited till tmrw?

Musings:
1. What happened to the hear to heart conversation between Anant and Navya? I was waiting for that!!!
2. I would have liked Navya to accept more privately... and the hug was super cute - but thoda sa.. cute intimate moments would have been nice.
3. The ek Ek lamha had several previously shot scenes - and some were a tad repetitive... wish it was either shorter or had "different" shots...
4. The pace of the episodes change sooo dramatically - I could have done with more Anyalicious moments with the telling family coming tmrw!!! Whats the rush with CVs when things are positive?

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Roopali: Ditto!The second hug was my favourite too..I am a sucker for any displays of "haq"..☺️Plus it was so adorable how the gang joined in on the hug too..Angry Papa was at his deadly best today..Shooting death glares at Anant and barking at him to spew out whatever he wants to quickly..Exactly why is he so angry again??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Yeah Shaheer looked dead tired in that ek ek lamha sequence..Working almost 18 hours a day is bound to take its tole..

@Divya: Don't think they are losing the chemistry but yes, they both look tired..

@nams: Do watch it and let me know if the senti boy was just a fragment of my imagination or not..πŸ˜† Thanks for the reply..πŸ€—

@Preet: Thanks for the reply..Hahaha yeah high time Appy gets someone for whom she will learn robindro Shongeet..πŸ˜‰Bechari is sandwiched between the two pairs of love birds..Harry is lapata too, otherwise he would have given her company..ROFL I forgot to mention about Rama's bit..Did you see how the shirts she was searching through were Anant's?? These CVs are so kanjoos..Making Mohan and Anant wear the same shirts and all..πŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago