Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
anant was so cute in the episode ... he is so supportive and caring...😍
Originally posted by nishkala

lol...I am thinking for the past 2 hoursWhen was Indian youth following such a fashion trend?During Mithunda's days?...no not in the past 10-15 years...because Hrithik was never like this...then??Kab??😕...may be before we were born?...yeah,he is following the trend of Yaadon ki baarat and hare rama hare krishna days...I was not born then..Ok 😆...
he has not worn those colouful sunglasses and bandana's ?😕

Guys the look he has in the picture is that of a typical Kashmiri youth. I know what I am talking abt, b/c I grew up in Jammu & Srinagar. When I lived there, I never found any Kashmiri guy attractive b/c of this typical look. I wish had known back then that under all that daadi and hair, there lurked these good looks of the clean shaven Shaheer, I wud have defo paid more attention to them LOL.
@Nish,Nidhi,Tanu... You girls are riot :))
To say the least: this prachin pictures definately subdued my JD costume creeps:)
The style show looks like from Jammu college/ school days!
Gee, this kid was size zero! good we have droolsome, renewed, modified avatar now:)
@Geeta, aaah girl! See what u missed out on;)
Originally posted by spdp

@Nish,Nidhi,Tanu... You girls are riot :))
To say the least: this prachin pictures definately subdued my JD costume creeps:)
The style show looks like from Jammu college/ school days!
Gee, this kid was size zero! good we have droolsome, renewed, modified avatar now:)
@Geeta, aaah girl! See what u missed out on;)

So true Shaina. I am kicking myself for not having paid more attention to those guys back then. 😆