Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination - Page 9

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu: You guessed it right...I cant find any other reason for uploading this hippee pic now when he has successfully earned the title "Chocolate boy of TV industry" with entirely different looks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I also think why he needs to post those old pics... may be he is rembering his old days
meghana1reddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@tanu...
asusual woderful post,...

=i liked d episode... esp d song... i dont mind whether dance is good/ gr8/ worst ...whatever i feel itz    perfect.. bt felt a bit wierd wen hez dancing in d college corridor[ cvs could think better or atleast a      better move]..i feel it doesnt suit to anant character... may be hez in love.. stil...
= liked renu convo with navya nd team... 
=and i enjoyed d scene wen anant told abt his  decision... im waiting for todays episode, wher i could see baba's bitter face and his expressions... and i wish buadadi should faint[ bt plz ... bajpayee family members dont think dat shez pregnant...as itz one of d symptoms ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†], papa should go to shock...๐Ÿ˜‰

=finally coming to d yes by navya...
i liked d scene a lot...bt i was disappointed... seeing no reaction/ sad kind expression...wen she told yes after her three conditions which were genuine... even if she would simply said.. this would be d default situation... anant never expected he would marry without parents consent...[he told mohan too, aftr navya's decision he would talk with their family] and before completion of their degree, he wouldnt...apart frm d illegal, nd earning... 1 yr would take for convincing their izad aur unchi kandhan log[both families]... y he looked so sad...nd he didnt give her ring too...

as if navya read my mind...she immediately told...haan tho haan hain na...๐Ÿ˜Š
and i was satisfied wen anant hugged nd said srry...nd hez very happy, nd both of thm would make all difficult situations into simpler ones...

=liked d appy dialouge- kash tum mujse...
=nd navya's... mrs anant bajpayee๐Ÿ˜‰
=nd d guy standing behind was nt crying i guess...he was explaining abt aasu i guess[lip reading๐Ÿ˜‰]
altogether super cute episode 

didnt watch d precap...eagerly waiting for today :):)

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghana1reddy

im waiting for todays episode, wher i could see baba's bitter face and his expressions... and i wish buadadi should faint[ bt plz ... bajpayee family members dont think dat shez pregnant...as itz one of d symptoms ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†], papa should go to shock...๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ Nice one Meghana...
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashwinomathew

@MRIDULA- Hi Mridula,read ur tk on sterday's epi. Did u really feel da  hugs or da PDA (AS U SAY)were unethical or immoral?Coming 4m sm1 as young as u, it seems strnge. Hv u ever really really bn in LUV?Ask me, wen u r in luv no place is public/private enuf 4  2 ppl hu r in luv. Talking  ab't ANANT's ethics n morals, those wer taught 2 him 4m da cradle itself. Rmbr his talk wid RENU, where he tells her how there has never been any luv or expressions ofluv btwn his father/mother or his bhaiya/bhabhi. Its only wen he met NAVYA dat he came 2 understand da concept of luv. U need 2 express urself in luv. Otherwise v'll b no better than animals. Sm1 hu doesn't b-lieve in luv or doesn't want 2 fall in luv, wen falls in luv , falls da hardest. N dats wat hppnd 2 our luverboy. Falling in luv or pblically hugging sm1 u luv shd not b a โ“mark on his/her ethics. There wasn't n-e-thing indecent ab't da hug, was there?It's his morality dat has made him 2 wnt 2 marry da girl he luvs. Luk arnd u, do u c ppl so committed in 2day's wrld?DATS DA NAYI SOCH,I say.                                       

Thanks for the comments Betsy๐Ÿ˜Š
Nopes๐Ÿ˜ณ I am not against the hugs. They were not at all unethical or immoral. It was rather innocent. I just questioned them at his PDA at a place as open as the college lobby with a crowd of people cheering you as if they were witnessing a bandar-naach. I just demanded a better place. Isn't prevention better than cure.
Imagine urself to be a Professor in that college and tell me the feeling u would have had if you had to witness such a situation with ur students and with all others witnessing you? But to some extent you seem to be right, I might be missing something, as I havn't got the opportunity to be in love and so don't know the exact reactions one can give at such situations. Its high time I suppose.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
@ Nidhi...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...u have lost it!!...what a reverse osmosis theory ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Reshmi...These pictures are supposed to be good ones that's why they have come to the social networking site...who knew it will add up to the already existing injury...bad day...I say!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what shall i say , tanu? for a change, i liked this lovey-dovey episode...not saccharine sweet, yet it struck a chord with me...mainly for two reasons- the essence of innocence in anya's love and anant's characterization ( the 'phangurl' in me resurfaced yesterday๐Ÿ˜‰ )

the episode focused on the various attributes of anant and navya's love...the way these two have matured along with their love was stark...they know its gonna be one hell of a ride, trying to convince their respective families and getting married, the post-life marriage etc etc...in spite of all these hurdles, they stand firm on their decision and realize that it takes two to tango...

the song sequence was well done too...cliched, yes...but the hint of innocence was the silver lining...the totally awkward dance steps, the praying to the god bit ...just like little kids who'd lost something important...that totally reflected the purity of this relationship...

the very next day in college, u see them bickering over time differences and most importantly, navya's reply...again, a cute moment when anant was literally begging navya for a " yes or no"...and the run up to navya's jawaab was nice...the suspense was fairly there...and thank god, there wasn't a high-on-candy reaction from anant...speaking of anant's reaction, how many of u just went gaga over that twisted grin๐Ÿ˜ he had on his face when he was taking that ring out???

its also nice to see that their hugs are getting comfy day by day...it spoke a lot of things about anant's transformation as a person...instinctive, protective, determined, trustworthy blah blah... blah...i was just wondering, this hug was outright public- clapping, whistling and what not...how come the college staff dint notice it...?? weren't anant and navya caught sometime back for going out of college ??( forgot that epi...i think i'm right)...anyway, i'm not complaining...as long as everything turns out well...and thank heavens, they are not gonna get married right now and its only after they are done with their education...i heaved a sigh of relief when navya said that...

the best as usual, is saved for the last...anant's confrontation with baba gave a nice finishing touch to this epi...it was just perfect...no hesitation, no fumbling...the eye contact and impeccable delivery of that dialogue was superb...anant, especially when he means serious business, is a treat to watch...

all in all, good episode, if not great...hope to see this trend continue...and a great post from u, as usual...๐Ÿ˜Š

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Madhu: What a marvelous post..๐Ÿ‘You said it all..Couldn't agree more with you!! Anant's character redemption has began, and in what a way!! I couldn't believe that this was the same Anant who stammered, stuttered, and didn't even have the courage to look at Baba while talking to him when I watched yesterday's episode..He literally oozed confidence yesterday..Loving this new Anant, phangurl me is cheering him on!!๐Ÿฅณ
Ditto that both AnYa know nothing is going to be sunshines and daisies now, yet their resolve stands as solid as a rock..Loving the way things are moving right now..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@madhu, Tanu..competely agree..Anant's transforamtion ahs bee nremarkable, we are gettign the same Anant from our promo days, who stands up  for waht is right and does not shudder to point out the worng even if it is from the elders..loving the way CV's are evolving the chracter...
Looking ofrward to see how they both..go forward and convince the families now...loving this track..their trust in each other , how easilt they are ready to take over all the hurdles that will come their way..this just shows the strength of their true love...
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ tanu: thanx yaar๐Ÿ˜Š...i must say,the credit goes to you...i just love your long posts with side comments to go, analyzing every episode left, right and center...one thing is that it invites a lot of people in this forum to put forth their opinions paving way to a solid discussion and kinda makes me feel that i should contribute in some way or the other...plus, you welcome both positive and negative criticism...keep up the good work...