Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu: Did you see our Majnu's twitter pics...Me and Aanchal are awaiting for ur and Nisha's comments...
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Tanu: Did you see our Majnu's twitter pics...Me and Aanchal are awaiting for ur and Nisha's comments...

I saw them..My reaction >>πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ

Kya yaar?? He reminds me of a hippie or one of those lovelorn devdas type dudes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See what I mean??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't believe this is the same guy I drool on now..He is getting more and more good looking with time- lucky guy!!πŸ˜‰

Aww I miss Nisha..She would have had a field day with these pics..😭

Oh and BTW I don't mean any offense to any die hard Shaheer fans, don't take the humour seriously guys..😊
Hey Tanu just imagine what would have happened if Anant Bajpai had carried that look.🀣🀣
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
 Mridula, am running out of imaginations πŸ€£ Thank God for better days. 

laddoo...me v late, but ur post is like the icing on the cake...wont say much as  everything i wish to say has been said...one thing maybe...navyas eyes were very enchanting, n the dress was adding to her beauty...n when these five get together, u really dont know which among the five to hug first...they all r so adorabel n huggable...esp the hug at the end of the college scene...n loved ur "RIP" wala take on mohan the rockstar's expressions...for once he was scared of ananths impulsiveness...n hated the chudaail looking for moke when there was no fire...the cvs just dont seem to give up on her n cant stop torturing us with her scenes, even when it is abs not fitting in!
lol...I am thinking for the past 2 hoursWhen was Indian youth following such a fashion trend?During Mithunda's days?...no not in the past 10-15 years...because Hrithik was never like this...then??Kab??πŸ˜•...may be before we were born?...yeah,he is following the trend of Yaadon ki baarat and hare rama hare krishna days...I was not born then..Ok πŸ˜†...
he has not worn those colouful sunglasses and bandana's ?πŸ˜•
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
@Mridula: *shudders* Eeeks the very thought is disturbing..😳I would want the sadakchap mawali looking Anant Bajpayee to stay miles away from my bholi bhali pretty Navya, aur kya?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Did anyone see that Goa wali twitter pic😲??I am so relieved that Anant Bajpayee is miles away from thisπŸ€ͺ
I think Somya saw these pics before yesterday's hugsπŸ˜†..did anyone notice her horrid expressions just before the hug😲

@Nish...I saw one of his interviews where he says that he follows no one when it comes to fashion.But people follow him...I am so eager to meet those ppl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@ Nidhi...me me..hands up!!haven't I mentioned it earlier also?Navya  was afraid of being murdered...surely she would have seen those picturesπŸ˜‰..yeah...I know Murder 2 was inspired by his looks only...that's what u mean?
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nishkala

@ Nidhi...me me..hands up!!haven't I mentioned it earlier also?She was afraid of being murdered...surely she would have seen those picturesπŸ˜‰
I don't blame her..I too would have kept some one looking like this at arms lengthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ya ya...murder 2 , 3 4, all will a brain child of Shaheer, the hippieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Afterall he has some connections thereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I just request him to keep these pics away from the producers otherwise he too would end up like his bitter halfπŸ˜†
Aha...Rab ne bana di jodiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago