Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tanu, Lovely post as always...Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Beautiful episode...I never thought that Navya will give the reply so fast...Loved her conditions..If the Yes was without any conditions our Majnu might've straight away taken her to the looney quila...I love this matured & understanding Anant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ This what all girls expect from the guy they loves๐Ÿ˜‰ Cant blame Anant for choosing the wrong venue for his hugs...It so happened out of his happiness and both were in own dream world for few seconds...Loved the 2nd hug with haq which ended as a group hug...

I am confused with Baba's dialogue about Jaldi shaadi...Is the old man unaware about the legal age of marriage๐Ÿ˜•I enjoyed the various expressions of the looneymates when Anant dropped the bomb...Hmm...The loonies will have a committee meeting to discuss on Anant's demands and ofcourse will reject the demands with some clauses...I'm looking forward for Anant's bookh harthal...It sounds interesting and lets see whether the harthal will make his mission successful or not...

Rama bhabhi finally got a well deserved break from interfering into Anant's life๐Ÿ˜† Thanks to Renu di's jhumka...

Eventhough the loonies wont approve AnYa very fast, I feel that we are on the way to a major family drama...The romantic bits looks rushed and the drama content is increasing...Anyways, I'm glad that the story is moving ahead...

@Nish:๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You are impossible...Enjoyed reading u...

@Asha: A well balanced romantic drama track can please the whole set of viewers...I think the show makers are trying the same...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Savithacrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, just love the way u analyse the entire episode...๐Ÿค—
I'm just loving this show more and more especially Anya and the whole gang, though Harry is missing (seems like he is still in holidays mood)
And yeah Navya was looking very very pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ and even i felt that the guy in the BG was wiping away his tears ๐Ÿ˜†
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tanu u made a gr8 post ๐Ÿค—thnk u thnk u thnk u so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...u must b wondering y 3 thank u ...actually situation kuch aisa hai ...dat in m room tv got repaired ..its nt working๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..n another tv z in drawing room ...n asking dad mom for navya z lyk talkin to wall ..coz they dun lyk hindi channels n specially d serials ...dey r nly to ol kind of south indian channels๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ...n m bro doesn't allow me to surf net ...coz he z my brother ๐Ÿ˜ก...so had been waiting for ur post frm 10 :30 ...using net on m cell ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ my cell d savior...atleast i had dat ..after reading ur update m day got ova ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..so thnk u thnku thnk u so much ...i wanted to reply after watching on youtube ...so dats y ๐Ÿ˜” late reply ...
navya 's dialogue wer perfect ...d way she convinced her renuka di ...hats off cv's u did a gr8 job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ...one of m favr8 song ek ek lamha ...even i thought der wil a song sequence on diz ...d long awaited 24hrs for anya ...loved d whole scene ...anant was luking damn cute wen he was lukin his watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...sowmya n shaheer gav der best as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...thnk god marriage wil after an year not so early means more anya scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ..wil love to watch anant standin for his love ...facing udi baba n bua dadi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..n hw can i forget anant's dad ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...it wil b gr8 ...n nw i wish to get rama's facial expression on diz hunger strike ๐Ÿ˜›...atleast she wil get to knw hw strong his feeling r for navya n shagun phaguns entry can b der ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

wil b waiting for ur 2days post ...no tv ๐Ÿ˜ญ no navya no anant ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Harini: Dear...i hope ur TV will be repaired soon and you will be able to watch Navya on time...
nishkala thumbnail
Oh..Harini,You remind me of my olden days...it is called as infatuation๐Ÿ˜†a very nice feeling .Don't worry with so much interest you can find a way out..๐Ÿ˜ณand I am wishing for your TV to get well soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Idealistic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: Dear...i hope ur TV will be repaired soon and you will be able to watch Navya on time...

ohh i wish it happens soon ...plentiful of chocolates n pastries in ur mouth ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
again we got to see a cute AnYalicious epi...loved it how navya hit a six on d bouncers thrown by renu...must say dese two have immense love n faith towards each other...even anant was sure  dat he is not gonna back off no matter what...d ek ek lamha sequence...it was cute...dere steps make me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but it was cute n adorable...d cutest one was wen navya wrote anant's name with flour n anant looking at d watch๐Ÿ˜†...his liil dance in d college corridor was sooo adorable๐Ÿ˜ n d best part was navya saw him loke datโ˜บ๏ธ...bechara apna majnu anant bajpaye was so๐Ÿ˜ณ...omg...ishq ne bechare ka kya haal kar diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...he was in so hurry to know navya's answer but guess navya was in mood to tease him...tumhari ghari fast hai ...abhi 23 hours 41 min hue hain๐Ÿ˜†...but he mujhe washroom jana hai made me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...she way giving silly execuses...but apna majnu ek baar zidd pe aa jaye to manta nahi...n he made navya speak up...how sweetly she said...mujhe issse jyada khushi nahi ho sakti ki main tumhari mrs anant bajpaye banu๐Ÿ˜...omg d hug was so cute n adorable...awww...loved d way he hugged appy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but i found ranvir a bit uncomfortable in d hug...i guess it was coz of navya anant ne appy ko hug kar liya but ranvir navya ko kaise karta๐Ÿ˜† ...loved d last scene...loved d determination in anant's voice wen he said dat he has chosen d girl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by dmgfanrox - 12 years ago
Idealistic thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishkala

Oh..Harini,You remind me of my olden days...it is called as infatuation๐Ÿ˜†a very nice feeling .Don't worry with so much interest you can find a way out..๐Ÿ˜ณand I am wishing for your TV to get well soon๐Ÿ˜‰

m damn u can understand m feeling  atleast someone had been in diz terrific situation ...u knw wen dat tv fused out ...i said m mom ...m feeling as if i had a brk up ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...n mom laughed n said dono whtz in doz hindi serial ...v nly knw ..hw it makes u feel watchin navya ...half an hour of navya z heaven ๐Ÿ˜...
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely postt..!
luved yest epi..
eagerly waiting fr todays!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the wonderful replies Isha, Shilpa, nvya, yamini, Geeta, Arvind, Urmi di, Resmi, Harini, Betsy, Aanchal, Asha, Savitha, dmgfanrox, & samratrocks!! ๐Ÿค—Reading the brilliant replies is always a pleasure..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Geeta: Even I am looking forward to how Navya proceeds now..Will she lie again or will she be able to overpower the sense of guilt and tell her family that she has no intention of breaking up with Anant? I definitely want her to share this marriage proposal thing with Daadi..I have lost all faith in Meeta and Deepu..They will find something wrong or indecent in Anant wanting to marry Navya too..๐Ÿคข

@Shilpa: I will be lying if I say the thought of shaadi happening very soon did not bug me..CVs can show one year passing by in a single episode if they want to..Really hoping that won't happen real soon..But yeah, this confronting families with so much confidence and courage definitely rings the warning bells..If worst come to worst and they do get married then we will at least have the mental satisfaction knowing AnYa are not underage and they got to finish their education..

@Urmi di: Yeah that bit was copied too..I mean who reads textbooks after exams are finished?? ๐Ÿ˜†

@Harini: Heyy hope your tv gets fixed soon..I know what you mean about feeling like you have broken up with someone if you don't get to watch Navya..If I can't watch the episode at 10 then those half hours seem agonizing to say the least..๐Ÿ˜†

@Nish: Trust you to lagao total wat of a lovey dovey scene..Anant crushing Navya's skull??๐ŸคฃMaybe he was taking out his anger out on her for being a saint martyr all the freaking time..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†As shilpa said, CVs really need to inject a dose of passion in these hugs..As Nisha would say, every hug is too huggy-buggy/hugging my soft toy while I sleep types..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†For once I want to see Navya putting her arms around his shoulder and his hands around her waist..Not the other way around!! These CVs have gotten it all wrong!!๐Ÿ˜†

@Asha and Aanchal: Agreed that Majnu outshone Navya..His proposal was so utterly romantic and her acceptance was no where near as adorable..Won't blame the poor thing though..As I always keep saying no one can bet Anant when it comes to expressing his LOWE...He is too good at it..๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Resmi: Agreed that CVs are walking a fine line between pleasing us, the people who want to see something new and fresh, and the older crowd, who still dig the melodrama..I am liking the way that the focus is always on AnYa and their love with a hint and a dash of family drama here and there..Hope they keep it that way..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago