Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ all ..I saw precap again .is ..angry papa said dat he n udi baba is now ready to answer his question ?? or some thing else ..If he said so dats good indication like anant used to prepared or think before any thing said  to angry papa n udi baba , now dey do d same ...Table turns ..

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shilpa, true yaar, year ho ya semester, practically the same thing. But we knew all along that this is their last year in college, so that is why semester made it sound like even more sooner :)
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Tanu, awesome post, as always...πŸ€—
Concur with everybody, that, the much awaited long talk, was condensed to, mere 3 conditions, although, I must say, they were bona fide😊..
Renu/Mohan, giving an insight  into ,what the future holds...was so  veracious..πŸ€”
Am, elated to see ,AnYa stand staunch, in their, vision.πŸ‘.
The hugs ,were, adorable ,and,I acquiesce that, the latter one,depicted, his entitlement ,over his future, hone wali, biwi..😳
But, I desired to espy , the consent, n, then, the embrace, to be a little, sequestered, away from, prying eyes...like everybody, here.....but,I guess ,it is okay...after all ,he wanted to assure her that, he would set things, right...πŸ˜ƒ
When Anant, began his amble , to hug, Navi..I was sitting ,on the edge, of my seat...coz, I thought ,ab hame Princi ke , darshan honge,πŸ€”...those, warning words, keep ringing, in my ears till date...
Navya's acceptance, was, aesthetic,...the right amalgamation, of ,ethics, n, discernment .πŸ‘πŸ‘..and,adored , lover boy's ,slight pout.,.when he had his finger, on the lips..πŸ˜†..reminded me, of my 3yr old, who does, the same...😳
Anant, the pertinacious, intrepid, and, prudent...am, loving him ,all the more..πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Ecstatic to watch , everybody's countenance, when Anant, dropped the bombshell,...looked like, they had all been  struck, by a thunderbolt...πŸ˜†
Loved ,Appy's one-liner, n, yes, she is one, very lucky gal...got a hug, from our, Majnu.πŸ˜†.
Tanu...I noticed, that, emo guy...those were, tears of joy, for sure...my guess is, he must hv, been happy, that , the shot was, okayed ,after many, retakes.πŸ˜†
@Geeta/Shilpa...I nod my head, vigourously...all things, seem to point out, to a, soon-to-be, happening ,Shaadi...😭..
@Nidhi..agree, the stark differences, in the characters, of the two main protagonists, are etched, so beautifully ..πŸ‘
Precap...looks like, the  bhook hartal, will ensue...after Senior Bajpayees', lay their cards, on the table...πŸ€”.
Btw, did they slash, that, scene ,where Majnu, was playing the guitar, in that, segment???πŸ˜•
Will say, without batting an eyelid, that, our Majnu's proposal, was more, heart warming, than, Navya's ,affirmative reply...😳

Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey  Tanu, luvly post as usual. If sm1 misses out on c-ing da epi. reading ur post is enuf 2 visualize da whole scenes. WAY 2 GAL !  @MRIDULA- Hi Mridula,read ur tk on sterday's epi. Did u really feel da  hugs or da PDA (AS U SAY)were unethical or immoral?Coming 4m sm1 as young as u, it seems strnge. Hv u ever really really bn in LUV?Ask me, wen u r in luv no place is public/private enuf 4  2 ppl hu r in luv. Talking  ab't ANANT's ethics n morals, those wer taught 2 him 4m da cradle itself. Rmbr his talk wid RENU, where he tells her how there has never been any luv or expressions ofluv btwn his father/mother or his bhaiya/bhabhi. Its only wen he met NAVYA dat he came 2 understand da concept of luv. U need 2 express urself in luv. Otherwise v'll b no better than animals. Sm1 hu doesn't b-lieve in luv or doesn't want 2 fall in luv, wen falls in luv , falls da hardest. N dats wat hppnd 2 our luverboy. Falling in luv or pblically hugging sm1 u luv shd not b a ❓mark on his/her ethics. There wasn't n-e-thing indecent ab't da hug, was there?It's his morality dat has made him 2 wnt 2 marry da girl he luvs. Luk arnd u, do u c ppl so committed in 2day's wrld?DATS DA NAYI SOCH,I say.                                                                                
nishkala thumbnail
Hi Everyone πŸ€—
And Thanks Tanu😳

Well I didn't expect anthing more to get dissapointed,didn't I mention that the next venue will be worse?..so it happened πŸ˜†
Now I am just wondering...what was so special about Navya devi's reply that she took 24 hrs to think.....because when I create a similar situation for my kid he replies back without a wink..Whenever my kid asks for an icecream I lay down my set of rules...say,I will get u an icecream if you don't watch TV or play with your play station for one whole week,if you will finish your project work within an hour,and if you will gobble up your yucky + tasteless food(prepared by meπŸ˜‰) within 10 minutes...and LO!! he goes away after a fuss free reply of.."Mom,I don't want any icecream for the next 10 days"..

No doubt Anant was not at all shocked on hearing her reply..instead he crushed her head so hard as if he was trying to break open her skull to find out the colour of her  brain...πŸ‘πŸΌ..I too was thinking on those lines..kudo's Anant πŸ˜‰

@ Liana...so true...CV's please don't make Navya dance,I feel like breaking my TV screen ...I can watch Shaheer's JD dance 100 times instead!πŸ˜†

@ Nidhi...I was out of my wits when he said "13 minute baad bhi to jaa sakti ho naa"...πŸ˜†
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishkala

Hi Everyone πŸ€—
And Thanks Tanu😳

Well I didn't expect anthing more to get dissapointed,didn't I mention that the next venue will be worse?..so it happened πŸ˜†
Now I am just wondering...what was so special about Navya devi's reply that she took 24 hrs to think.....because when I create a similar situation for my kid he replies back without a wink..Whenever my kid asks for an icecream I lay down my set of rules...say,I will get u an icecream if you don't watch TV or play with your play station for one whole week,if you will finish your project work within an hour,and if you will gobble up your yucky + tasteless food(prepared by meπŸ˜‰) within 10 minutes...and LO!! he goes away after a fuss free reply of.."Mom,I don't want any icecream for the next 10 days"..

No doubt Anant was not at all shocked on hearing her reply..instead he crushed her head so hard as if he was trying to break open her skull to find out the colour of her  brain...πŸ‘πŸΌ..I too was thinking on those lines..kudo's Anant πŸ˜‰

@bold...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
exact shame to shame pheelings...the way he bumped her head onto his chest was 🀣🀣🀣...n I thot that wud be it...but no...it was a bonanza offer...ek lo toh doosra muft muft muft...so lo behold...came another head banging against the chest scene 🀣🀣🀣
nishkala thumbnail
LOL...Shilpa!!Appy saved the day for Navya...warna ..Anant was fully prepared  to crack her skull with his 21/2 kg kaa haath.Appy's addition distracted himπŸ˜†
and I found Navya's sharmaana a bit weird tooπŸ˜•...it was so unnaturalπŸ˜†but in a way it is good that she tried to change her facial expression otherwise no one would have realized that she has actually accepted a marriage proposal!!πŸ˜†...it was so lifelessπŸ₯±..did anyone notice that Ritz and Appy realized that Navya had just now said "Yes" only after she tried to act shyπŸ˜†
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL...Shilpa!!Appy saved the day for Navya...warna ..Anant was fully prepared  to crack her skull with his 21/2 kg kaa haath.Appy's addition distracted himπŸ˜†

I feel sorry for Ranbir...bechara was in desparate hunt to find a small space on the fully loaded Majnu Bajpayee 🀣🀣
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A much anticipated episode, and here it comes. But in the end, the proposal turned out to be better than expected and the acceptance, damper than expected.

The story did move ahead in terms of

* navya accepting anants proposal
* elder siblings involved in the plot of getting anya together
* Anant braving the elders at his house. If any one wants to see how much this character has grow, should watch the scene, when anant looks in the eye of baba and tells him, he wants to get married.
* Rama, being the vicitim of her imaginations.

πŸ‘ yay, for so much in one episode. And actually , very well done. ( I still stand by my resolve to see only the merits of each episode).

Anya hug: the hug was a reassurance hug, from Anant, to Navya. Was it needed at that place? well no answer for that, but it was the ' need of the moment'. Navya knew she had not given anant the answer, he needed and she needed to be reassured that its okay with her descision, and Anant had to reassure her, what better way to do it.

Rama is busy in her world, of being CID, and I like it that way, or else, she would by now be rubbing salt on the wounds of all the ladies in the house, regarding rejecting shagun. Did I mention Shagun?...forget it...dont bother reading, she is a gone case now. Just look at anants resolve, no scope for reentry of shagun or apashagun.

Now for some gyan off the topic: Read it recently, that the success of a business lies in providing the customer what he wants. The business man should never bother doing something that gives him personal satisfaction.
The success of navya, will depend on us veiwers satisfaction. Please, provide us fans of Navya, what we wish to see. πŸ˜ƒ
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone πŸ€—
And Thanks Tanu😳

@ Liana...so true...CV's please don't make Navya dance,I feel like breaking my TV screen ...I can watch Shaheer's JD dance 100 times instead!πŸ˜†

@ Nidhi...I was out of my wits when he said "13 minute baad bhi to jaa sakti ho naa"...πŸ˜†

@bold: exactly what I felt... whoever is teaching them these kind of weird steps...